News:

Christians *have* to sin.
If they don't, it's like Christ died for nothing.

Main Menu

ATTN: Nigel!

Started by Roaring Biscuit!, July 14, 2010, 11:17:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roaring Biscuit!

My girlfriend and her sister are gonna be in Portland for the whole of August.  Thus, I demand that you abuse show them cool stuff.

Though that depends on how you feel about hangin out with young people...  they're really cool young people though...

x

edd

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Roaring Biscuit! on July 14, 2010, 11:17:12 AM
My girlfriend and her sister are gonna be in Portland for the whole of August.  Thus, I demand that you abuse show them cool stuff.

Though that depends on how you feel about hangin out with young people...  they're really cool young people though...

x

edd

LOL sure! Although I am going to be gone for the middle of August, at the very least I can introduce them to some of the other Discordian contingent around here, and hopefully they'll still be relatively unharmed when I return...
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Roaring Biscuit!

Roaring Biscuit!

uh, do you have a contact number that I could give them?  Or shall I just send them at your house somtime?  Think i still maybe have your post address?

x

edd

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I hate and fear telephones with a white-hot passion rivaling the brightness of ten thousand nuns going supernova, but I will PM you contact info.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."