News:

Endorsement from MysticWicks: "The most fatuous, manipulative, and venomous people to be found here are all of the discordian genre."

Main Menu

ATTN: New England - YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED

Started by Dimocritus, September 06, 2011, 02:52:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adios

Nephew Twiddleton

October 8? I think I can do that. Keep me posted.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Luna

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on September 06, 2011, 05:58:12 PM

You (or any other out of towners) want to hit this and crash here in Providence after, speak up, there is space.  I have no parking, but if somebody is taking the bus/train in Saturday, crash after the show, and go home Sunday.

ETA:  Checked, the concert is a mile from my place. 
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

leln

[initially a "Rabid Wombat of the Eastern Intertubes." Now the] Glorious Peoples' Revolutionary Wombat of Wrath and Righteous Retribution.

"If you speak out of turn again, I will unscrew your neckpipe and use the resulting hole for my lavatory.  And I have one fuck of a case of the squirts today."

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Luna on September 06, 2011, 06:40:41 PM

You (or any other out of towners) want to hit this and crash here in Providence after, speak up, there is space.  I have no parking, but if somebody is taking the bus/train in Saturday, crash after the show, and go home Sunday.

I'll see if anyone from here is going to head down, but otherwise, cool, I'm in. Thanks!

Luna

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on September 06, 2011, 11:27:04 PM
Quote from: Luna on September 06, 2011, 06:40:41 PM

I'll see if anyone from here is going to head down, but otherwise, cool, I'm in. Thanks!

Sure thing!

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Adios

Fuck you all for living in that shithole East Coast and close enough together to spread your vile diseases in person.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Hawk on September 06, 2011, 11:30:16 PM
Fuck you all for living in that shithole East Coast and close enough together to spread your vile diseases in person.

That's the beauty of living in states whose sizes are not wildly and comically disproportionate to their populations.

Adios

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on September 06, 2011, 11:39:15 PM

That's the beauty of living in states whose sizes are not wildly and comically disproportionate to their populations.

Bullshit, you guys are so damn crowded that if you passed out there is no room for you to fall down.

Luna

Couch is still free if you can make it, Hawk.  (I can fold Twid up in the papasan chair, and I don't THINK it was him snoring like a chainsaw at the meatup...)

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Hawk on September 06, 2011, 11:40:27 PM
Quote from: Nph. Twid. on September 06, 2011, 11:39:15 PM

Bullshit, you guys are so damn crowded that if you passed out there is no room for you to fall down.

That's only true on the Green Line and Poo York.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Luna on September 06, 2011, 11:42:39 PM

Couch is still free if you can make it, Hawk.  (I can fold Twid up in the papasan chair, and I don't THINK it was him snoring like a chainsaw at the meatup...)

EOC and Cainad say that I was fairly quiet. Light snoring but not to the point of inadvertent necromancy.

Adios

Appreciate it, but too many things standing in the way.  :)

Luna

Quote from: Hawk on September 06, 2011, 11:59:32 PM

Understood, but you'd be welcome anytime.  Mind, I'm not sure how many of us it'd take to get you up here, it's a third floor apartment... but I betcha we could SCIENCE! something up.   :wink:

Adios

Quote from: Luna on September 07, 2011, 12:04:08 AM
Quote from: Hawk on September 06, 2011, 11:59:32 PM

Understood, but you'd be welcome anytime.  Mind, I'm not sure how many of us it'd take to get you up here, it's a third floor apartment... but I betcha we could SCIENCE! something up.   :wink:

Grease, rope, slick board. What could go wrong?