ATTN: ADMIN TEAM (and everyone else, for the sake of transparency)

Started by East Coast Hustle, October 20, 2010, 10:41:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Luna

I had to do something.

I had a visual of the wildlife fleeing their nests in Dok's back hair.

It hurt so much, I had to share.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Luna on September 16, 2011, 02:21:35 PM
I had to do something.

I had a visual of the wildlife fleeing their nests in Dok's back hair.

It hurt so much, I had to share.

:horrormirth:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

I give this one a 2/10.

That Marine troll, THAT was a genius troll, but it's been done now.  I think he's running out of good ideas, anyway.

the last yatto

I gave him some advise on failbook, here's hoping his next troll is at least entertaining
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Cramulus

so ... you're giving poptart advice about how to troll this place ... great, thanks dude. :roll:

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cramulus on September 16, 2011, 07:19:42 PM
so ... you're giving poptart advice about how to troll this place ... great, thanks dude. :roll:

I'm so glad Yatto's back.   :lulz:

It's like having a pet rat that lives in the walls and gnaws on the childrens' faces while they sleep.
Molon Lube

the last yatto

Only recently told him his stalker troll was lame. and he should troll someone who never gets any attention like cramulus
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Brian Fnord on September 16, 2011, 07:23:00 PM
Only recently told him his stalker troll was lame. and he should troll someone who never gets any attention like cramulus

:lulz:

Christ, what an asshole.

:lulz:
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

You seem to have quite the affinity for asshole trolls and stalkers. What's up with that?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Faust

So you encouraged a stalker to stalk another member of the board.
Are you trying your hardest to get banned again?
Sleepless nights at the chateau

the last yatto

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Faust on September 16, 2011, 07:27:40 PM

So you encouraged a stalker to stalk another member of the board.
Are you trying your hardest to get banned again?

Who called it?

:digtbk:

:hammer:

Molon Lube

the last yatto

Quote from: Nigel on September 16, 2011, 07:26:30 PM

You seem to have quite the affinity for asshole trolls and stalkers. What's up with that?

Not sure, maybe I see them wasting their time trolling us, when they should be trolling WITH us.
And trying to get him give up stalking altogether as that usually quickly earns a ban before he can even jump out of his cake