News:

Your political affiliations, your brand loyalties, and your opinions are all quicker, easier, and contain no user-serviceable parts.

Main Menu

PIXIE, FOR FUCK'S SAKE, TURN THIS FUCKING RAIN OFF.

Started by Doktor Howl, September 13, 2011, 03:20:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pope Pixie Pickle

MY AIM HAS ALWAYS BEEN SHODDY!  :argh!:

Its part of the appeal.

Suu

I'm very much enjoying a beautiful September here in New England.  8)
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Suu

This just came up on my Skywarn updates:

Quote2 Ne Tucson, AZ Fire dept/rescue rprts FLASH FLOOD @ 02:45 PM MST Swift water rescue near benson highway and palo verde. water 2-3 feet deep

Jesus Christ.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Freeky

Quote from: Suu on September 15, 2011, 11:17:49 PM
This just came up on my Skywarn updates:

Quote2 Ne Tucson, AZ Fire dept/rescue rprts FLASH FLOOD @ 02:45 PM MST Swift water rescue near benson highway and palo verde. water 2-3 feet deep

Jesus Christ.

Yep.  I saw a couple of big dark cloud bunches sort of collide together on the way home, and then it was THE END OF THE GODDAMN WORLD like twenty mintues after I walked in the door.

Suu

Freeky

We're mostly fine up here.  That warning was for further down in he valley, lowlander country.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 13, 2011, 02:09:41 PM
Quote from: ϗ, M.S. on September 13, 2011, 03:32:05 AM
:lulz:

Climate's changing, Dok. Better get used to it. "The mountains will be engulfed and the valleys parched," or some shit like that.

I am NOT HAVING THIS SHIT.

I put up with weirdos on my streets and in my government.  I put up with lousy drivers and scorching heat.  I put up with entitled fat people in Rascal scooters1.  Why do I put up with these things?

To get away from cold & rain.

This is BULLSHIT.

1  Okay, so I don't technically "put up with" them.  But the thought is what counts.

It gets worse. Rain makes the hipsters grow. Why do you think there are so many shoegazing emo bands in the NW? You can't shoegaze very effectively under a bright, looming sun, now can you?

Bwahahaha
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Maybe you're about to get a break... we just got a hint of rain. Ah, sweet, comforting, familiar overcast!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Drove home last night in the middle of a dust storm that was colliding with a rain storm.

Visibility about 3 inches.

Dok,
Drives using the force as his guide, stops for nothing.
Molon Lube

Luna

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 16, 2011, 01:54:34 PM
Drove home last night in the middle of a dust storm that was colliding with a rain storm.

Dok,

Damn.  Mud forming right in the air?

I have got to make the pilgrimage some day.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Pope Pixie Pickle

Dok,

I have been in pain, sorry

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Dok,

You know, I have seen both the dust storms and the rain storms there, and that is a HORRIFYING image.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Every morning I get up at 7 am to make the little offsprings sack lunches and see them off to school.

Why do I do this? They appear not care.

Luna

Quote from: Nigel on September 16, 2011, 03:38:58 PM
Every morning I get up at 7 am to make the little offsprings sack lunches and see them off to school.

Why do I do this? They appear not care.

Want to see if they care?

Stop doing it.  Leave note telling them where is peanut butter, and sleep in.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."