News:

No, we're not mercenaries. We just carry weapons and kill things for the joy of the experience.

Main Menu

NC Governor passes nasty anti-abortion bill; gives protesters cookies.

Started by Suu, July 31, 2013, 04:51:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

http://thinkprogress.org/health/2013/07/31/2387331/north-carolina-governor-cookies/

QuoteReproductive rights activists in North Carolina have been rallying outside Gov. Pat McCrory's (R) mansion, protesting his recent decision to approve a controversial package of anti-abortion provisions attached to a transportation bill. So far, the governor has refused to meet with any of the protesters to talk to them in person. But he has attempted to placate them with baked goods.

On Tuesday afternoon, McCrory — along with four of his security guards — came out of his mansion's gates to deliver a plate of chocolate chip cookies to the crowd of pro-choice protesters. He handed the plate to one of the activists and reportedly told her, "These are for you. God bless you, God bless you, God bless you."
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

He was just trying to set a good example for them.

See how delicious these are? This is what you could be making if you'd just get back in  the kitchen.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on July 31, 2013, 08:51:13 PM

See how delicious these are? This is what you could be making if you'd just get back in  the kitchen pregnant.

fixt.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Suu on July 31, 2013, 09:57:48 PM

See how delicious these are? This is what you could be making if you'd just get back in  the kitchen pregnant and barefoot.

fixt.

double fixt

Junkenstein

Quote from: Queen Gogira Pennyworth, BSW on August 01, 2013, 09:13:18 PM

See how delicious these are? This is what you could be making if you'd just get back in  the kitchen pregnant and nude.

fixt.

double fixt

Think it's about right now
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Junkenstein on August 01, 2013, 09:21:08 PM
Quote from: Queen Gogira Pennyworth, BSW on August 01, 2013, 09:13:18 PM

See how delicious these are? This is what you could be making if you'd just get back in  the kitchen pregnant and nude.

fixt.

double fixt

Think it's about right now

You can't cook bacon nude.

Junkenstein

I think you'll find I can. And do.

And square sausage. And French toast. I pretty much live out of a frying pan and weigh around 6 stone. Go figure.

I also have skin made from asbestos.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Junkenstein on August 01, 2013, 09:30:15 PM
I think you'll find I can. And do.

And square sausage. And French toast. I pretty much live out of a frying pan and weigh around 6 stone. Go figure.

I also have skin made from asbestos.

okay, you can't cook bacon nude if you want to be presentable to your man when he comes home from work. And if you're not presentable, how is he going to keep impregnating you?

Junkenstein

Your appearance front the front is pretty much un-noticed.

It's like scratches on the back of furniture. You know they're there and what they look like, you just don't care.

I need to go and vomit now.

Suu

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Left

I would just like to say I do not deep fry anything.
I don't usually naked much, either.
Hope was the thing with feathers.
I smacked it with a hammer until it was red and squashy

Ben Shapiro

Left

Hope was the thing with feathers.
I smacked it with a hammer until it was red and squashy