News:

Not just a bunch of "Trotskyist, car-hating, Hugo Chavez idolising, newt-fancying hypocrites and bendy bus fetishists."

Main Menu

DOO BEE DOO BEE FUCKING DOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, August 21, 2013, 12:45:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/bank-america-intern-london-dies-141136102.html

QuoteLONDON – A 21-year-old intern at Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Moritz Erhardt, has died after collapsing at his student accommodation in London.

Mr. Erhardt, a German citizen who was an exchange student at the University of Michigan, was found unconscious by British police and paramedics on Aug. 15, and was pronounced dead at the scene in East London.

A spokesman for the British police added that Mr. Erhardt's death was not being treated as suspicious, and an inquest would be held to determine the cause of death.

Unconfirmed reports on social network forums suggested that Mr. Erhardt had worked through the night on three consecutive times as part of his internship.

Bank of America declined to comment on the claim that he had been overworked.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Ben Shapiro

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 21, 2013, 12:45:58 AM
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/bank-america-intern-london-dies-141136102.html

QuoteLONDON – A 21-year-old intern at Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Moritz Erhardt, has died after collapsing at his student accommodation in London.

Mr. Erhardt, a German citizen who was an exchange student at the University of Michigan, was found unconscious by British police and paramedics on Aug. 15, and was pronounced dead at the scene in East London.

A spokesman for the British police added that Mr. Erhardt's death was not being treated as suspicious, and an inquest would be held to determine the cause of death.

Unconfirmed reports on social network forums suggested that Mr. Erhardt had worked through the night on three consecutive times as part of his internship.

Bank of America declined to comment on the claim that he had been overworked.

WELCOME TO AMERICA!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

Hey if koreans are willing to die for playing computer games for 50 straight why not? Jesus fuck not even the industrial revolution treated cogs like that.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

McGrupp

Now Bank of America has all those workhours to fill. Why is it always the banks that pay the highest cost?

Cain

Based on the admittedly scarce information in the article, that sounds like the student accomodation I was at.  It's in the right area, certainly.

Edit: just checked, it's not.