News:

PD.COM:  Mindlessly hitting the refresh button for weeks on end.

Main Menu

High Altitude Hell #7: The Texas Thing, in Photos.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, June 19, 2016, 03:58:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LuciferX on June 21, 2016, 10:12:32 PM
FUFFs...  I really thought you were joking about not wanting to know.  My bad.  Harikiri now underway.

What, you think you're the only person with google?  Anyone here could have figured out what was going on with an internet search, just using the terms "west texas desert prada", but sometimes it's fucking okay to let the surreal be a little surreal.

But congratulations.  You are the Smartest Guy in the Room™.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

minuspace

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 21, 2016, 10:17:04 PM
Quote from: LuciferX on June 21, 2016, 10:12:32 PM
FUFFs...  I really thought you were joking about not wanting to know.  My bad.  Harikiri now underway.

What, you think you're the only person with google?  Anyone here could have figured out what was going on with an internet search, just using the terms "west texas desert prada", but sometimes it's fucking okay to let the surreal be a little surreal.

But congratulations.  You are the Smartest Guy in the Room™.
Fair point.  I should have googled it first to see if the answer was indeed that readily available, instead of presuming that just because I didn't already know the answer, it actually was hard to find.  Amateur SGitR mistake.

LMNO

When a narrative gives you a mystery that twists your head, go with the twist. At least until it threatens your existence.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO on June 21, 2016, 11:55:35 PM
When a narrative gives you a mystery that twists your head, go with the twist. At least until it threatens your existence.

This.  Sometimes you HAVE to know what's going on.  Am I really on fire, or was that just really good peyote?

Other times, you let shit ride.  I hate the people that sonar'd Loch Ness, and I will not thank the man that proves that there are no sasquatch.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

trippinprincezz13

A little mystery and weirdness is good for the brain. Otherwise things get so boring
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

Junkenstein

Well, that got ruined quickly.

On a slightly different subject, let's hear more about that sweet air bearing.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.