News:

PD.com: You wont believe our bullshit

Main Menu

Homonym Game.

Started by Chairman Risus, May 20, 2008, 05:37:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BADGE OF HONOR

The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

BADGE OF HONOR

It's bastard/bustard. 
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Chairman Risus

NWC

PROSECUTORS WILL BE TRANSGRESSICUTED

Eve

I'm not good at figuring them out.. something to do with 'frayed'?

An easy one:

Emotionally crippled narcissist.

NWC

Quote from: Eve on September 08, 2008, 07:36:44 AM
I'm not good at figuring them out.. something to do with 'frayed'?

nope

fomenter

"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

NWC

Bu🤠ns

eve: netS

fme: splitting hairs?

fomenter

Obama is teaching a power analysis class the line he is drawing shows the movement of power(power line )the second photo looks like a old school cloth braided wire (frayed in the middle ) or powerline, it was weak when i came up with it but it was all i had.,..
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

NWC

this is a difficult one

hint: get away from the idea of 'frayed'. this rope has other characteristics.

Elder Iptuous