News:

PD.com: "the lot of you are some of the most vicious, name calling, vile examples of humanity I've had the misfortune of attempting to communicate with.  Even attempting to mimic the general mood of the place toward people who think differently leaves a slimy feel on my skin.  Reptilian, even."

Main Menu

Open Bar: Funnier Than White People Practicing Voodoo

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, June 09, 2014, 03:18:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: I'll get my coat. on July 17, 2014, 02:27:12 AM
Wrong European, EoC.

I can't even speak belgian

There is only one European. The rest of them murdered and ate one another in the coming bad times.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on July 17, 2014, 02:29:56 AM
Wrong European, EoC.

There is only one European. The rest of them murdered and ate one another in the coming bad times.

It's Pix.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: I'll get my coat. on July 17, 2014, 02:31:42 AM
Wrong European, EoC.

It's Pix.

I wouldn't admit to that. Some other Eurospag is going to chop off your head to steal your power. There can be only one.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on July 17, 2014, 02:34:36 AM
Wrong European, EoC.

It's Pix.

I wouldn't admit to that. Some other Eurospag is going to chop off your head to steal your power. There can be only one.

it's ok. I can throw Payne in front of me before i ready my attack. he's Canadian.

Suu

I leave for Pennsic in a week and a half. I still have 25 ordered garments to sew, plus whatever I can finish for the husband and myself. If I put in a full day at the machine, I can do 5-6 garments. So they WILL get done, I just need to fucking DO IT.

I am mentally and physically exhausted, and no matter how much I fight to stay awake to work, it's not happening. I have no idea if this is the thyroid or not now, or just me being fucking lazy. I definitely am less motivated than I was 2 years ago when I started this gig full time. I'm just done.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The recent whatever the fuck with that lame troll resulted in name changing being switched off.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

So my ex is just being weird. Won't give the kids bus fare to get home, wants me to reimburse him half of the oldest's tuition fee from last term, I don't fucking get it. 1. He hasn't paid child support in over a year, and 2. as far as I'm aware his sister paid it out of the college fund.

World's gone fucking mad.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Salty

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I just want to go hide in a hole in the ground. Fuck all of this, forever. I'm waiting for the next person to be fucking pissed off at me because I'm not meeting their unspoken expectations, or doing enough for their ego, or whatever.

Cain

I've changed the name settings, so you should be able to edit them again.

Suu

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on July 17, 2014, 04:47:31 AM
I just want to go hide in a hole in the ground. Fuck all of this, forever. I'm waiting for the next person to be fucking pissed off at me because I'm not meeting their unspoken expectations, or doing enough for their ego, or whatever.

Your ex can have all the unspoken expectations he wants, but he can die in a fucking fire as far as I'm concerned. Whoever snipped off his balls and made him think that this is okay has another thing coming.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Junkenstein

I've just used my A0 Printer for something actually work related.

I'm disgusted with myself.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Suu

Quote from: Junkenstein on July 17, 2014, 12:50:26 PM

I really gotta get me one of those. And a huge scanner.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Junkenstein on July 17, 2014, 12:50:26 PM

I can help!

hooplala

Wrong European, EoC.

It's Pix.

You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave...
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman