News:

Don't get me wrong, I greatly appreciate the fact that you're at least putting effort into sincerely arguing your points. It's an argument I've enjoyed having. It's just that your points are wrong and your reasons for thinking they're right are stupid.

Main Menu

Ingress

Started by Cramulus, July 18, 2013, 04:46:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eater of Clowns

Did you know that when you hit 0 AP your scanner gets disabled and periodically gets red static across the screen? Because I now know that, from trying to hit a shielded level 8 resonator in my underwear while drinking a beer.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

LMNO

1. Power cubes.
2. AP from hacking enemy portals.
3. AP from attacking enemy portals.
4. This is your couchie. You have SOOOOOOO many more opportunities than they do.

So; patience.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

There's some jerk who apparently lives at the strip mall and comes RUNNING to repair any damage I do, regardless of time of day or night. Schmandred. We hates him.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

There's got to be a way to troll him.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on October 03, 2014, 11:55:40 AM
There's got to be a way to troll him.

I've been trying to come up with something. If you have any ideas, let me know.

One of my considerations was getting up at 3 am to destroy one specific resonator every night for a week.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Take a day off, and destroy a single resonator every 90 minutes.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on October 03, 2014, 03:27:40 PM
Take a day off, and destroy a single resonator every 90 minutes.

I like this. I can't take a day off, but I could devote an entire Saturday to it.

LMNO

It'll also let you practice your Ultra Strike skills.

Today at lunch, I found a quite lovely and elaborate set of nested fields.  The only problem was that I really didn't like the color.  So I threw everything I had at a cluster of portals, and took that fucker down.  I think I pissed someone off.

Sorrynotsorry.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on October 03, 2014, 05:13:57 PM
It'll also let you practice your Ultra Strike skills.

Today at lunch, I found a quite lovely and elaborate set of nested fields.  The only problem was that I really didn't like the color.  So I threw everything I had at a cluster of portals, and took that fucker down.  I think I pissed someone off.

Sorrynotsorry.

:lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

So I leveled up, and now I can knock out Schmandred's portals with ease. So I have been dismantling them and leaving a single level 1 resonator on each one.

Fuck you, Schmandred. FUCK YOU. :lol:

LMNO

LMNO

In other news, does your scanner randomly drift off as much as 20 meters from center?  I'm having a really tough time narrowing in on resonators.  No, I am not in the middle of the pond, thank you!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Nearby resonator fields will pull you off center.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Especially if you're low on XM

LMNO

Ahhh.  Good to know, thanks!