News:

The only BEARFORCE1 slashfic forum on the Internet.  Fortunately.

Main Menu

Hugh seen fleeing Chicago:

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, December 02, 2007, 11:40:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Messier Undertree

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

The Good Reverend Roger

Cain

I lament the loss of the prarie squid.

I also actually lament the loss of Hugh's sermons too.  Even if he did start running some through a thesaurus and slapping a different name on them once he got past the 120 mark.

None of that will stop me from laughing, however.  :lol:

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Cain on December 03, 2007, 10:17:07 AM

I also actually lament the loss of Hugh's sermons too.  Even if he did start running some through a thesaurus and slapping a different name on them once he got past the 12 mark.

fixed.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cain

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on December 03, 2007, 01:23:57 PM
Quote from: Cain on December 03, 2007, 10:17:07 AM

I also actually lament the loss of Hugh's sermons too.  Even if he did start running some through a thesaurus and slapping a different name on them once he got past the 12 mark.

fixed.

I can only count to 10 anyway, so it makes no difference.

East Coast Hustle

hey, at least you still have all of your fingers and thumbs.

The Good Reverend Roger