News:

PD.com: promoting the nomadic, war-like and democratic lupine culture since 2002

Main Menu

I love this month.

Started by LMNO, October 07, 2005, 07:23:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Doctor

Bella
Bell-a
Be1la
Be-lla
Bel-la
B311a
B3lla
Bella?

Hmm.
Priest, Church of Eris

-
Support A Cure For Ribbons!

Funny little human brains, how do you get around in them?

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Bellа..
Bellа...
Bellа Bellа Bellа

Nope, works just fine for me.

Most people can't say fnоrdiscordia either, I think it might be some sort of genetic damage from inbreeding...

The Good Reverend Roger

I fucking hate this month.  On the 31st, I age yet another year.

:evil:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

BADGE OF HONOR

An entire year in one day?

Well, no wonder.  Most people do it gradually.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rabid Badger of GodAn entire year in one day?

Well, no wonder.  Most people do it gradually.

They don't drink as much coffee as I do.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Congradulations on being OLD Rog!

I hear if you drink enough coffee you become enlightened...

..or you develop colon cancer.....

I forget which, but on a lighter note if you smoke and drink coffee coffee reduces your chances of prostate cancer or bladder cancer or something like that...

BADGE OF HONOR

Have you ever read accounts of caffiene overdoses?  That shit fucks you up, man.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from:  Congradulations on being OLD Rog!

I hate you all.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rabid Badger of GodHave you ever read accounts of caffiene overdoses?  That shit fucks you up, man.

Coffee is your friend.  It keeps the sleep demons away.

BADGE OF HONOR

The Good Reverend Roger

BADGE OF HONOR

I just like the thought of random acts of showering.

Hey!  YOu should go post your recent experimentation with hallucinogens there.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rabid Badger of GodI just like the thought of random acts of showering.

Hey!  YOu should go post your recent experimentation with hallucinogens there.

That wasn't an experiment, not really.

BADGE OF HONOR

Quote from: ¬†:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
I should try this out!
It actually looks like LSD is safer.  

Quote from: TiggerThat wasn't an experiment, not really.
I know, I was teasing.