News:

PD.com: The most patriotic board in America - jointly run by an Australian, an Irishman, a filthy Dutchman, a Canadian and some guy from the West Indies.

Main Menu

I love this month.

Started by LMNO, October 07, 2005, 07:23:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Safe? Who the fuck cares?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rabid Badger of God
Quote from: ¬†:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
I should try this out!
It actually looks like LSD is safer.  

Quote from: TiggerThat wasn't an experiment, not really.
I know, I was teasing.

1.  Safe?  NOTHING is "safe".  

2.  I know.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

BADGE OF HONOR

In this case, safe meaning less likely to kill you outright kind of safe, not fuzzy blanket safe.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rabid Badger of GodIn this case, safe meaning less likely to kill you outright kind of safe, not fuzzy blanket safe.

What, exactly, is my tagline, again? :lol:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Maybe but they lived to post their experience.

Actually, chance are I'm probably never smoking pot again so this (for better or worse) probably won't happen.

LMNO

BADGE OF HONOR

People used to think that my old house, which was a 110 year old Victorian mansion, was haunted.  This was emphasized by the year-round giant string spiderweb on the front porch, which has been there for the last 20 years.  Man, my house was the best scary house in the neighborhood!  Especially in October!

It's a pity my mom's new house barely has a front porch at all, let alone something suitable for a spiderweb.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Rabid Badger of GodHave you ever read accounts of caffiene overdoses?  That shit fucks you up, man.

You'd have to drink a lot of coffee to overdose on it. You'd more likely flip out and start babbling incoherently and get yourself locked away before you O.D.ed on coffee.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

BADGE OF HONOR

Quote from: Irreverend Hewn, KSC
Quote from: Rabid Badger of GodHave you ever read accounts of caffiene overdoses?  That shit fucks you up, man.

You'd have to drink a lot of coffee to overdose on it. You'd more likely flip out and start babbling incoherently and get yourself locked away before you O.D.ed on coffee.
Yeah, I know.  Though I think there's an account on Erowid about how this dude like triple-distilled his coffee and suffered the consequences.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Irreverend Hewn, KSC

Yeah, I know.  Though I think there's an account on Erowid about how this dude like triple-distilled his coffee and suffered the consequences.

That's gotta suck ass big time. Imagine all the ER people laughing their asses off at the dumbus who ODed on coffee. Damn. Darwin Award for sure.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

BADGE OF HONOR

Hmm.  This isn't what I was thinking of, but it is about how coffee is bad.

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: Rabid Badger of GodHmm.  This isn't what I was thinking of, but it is about how coffee is bad.

Holy crap. I can have a double espresso and go take a nap, as long as it is daytime.  At night, fuck it, my body does not want to sleep.  No matter whether I have had any caffeine or not.  

I have never had anything like that happen, but I have to wonder if that person is allergic to chocolate :?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rabid Badger of GodHmm.  This isn't what I was thinking of, but it is about how coffee is bad.

Heresy.

BADGE OF HONOR

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger

Heresy.
Sweet!  I'm a heretic!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger

Heresy.
Sweet!  I'm a heretic!

Um, yeah, in the same way that Wiccans that don't agree with Gavin Frost are heretics.