News:

MysticWicks endorsement: ""Oooh, I'm a Discordian! I can do whatever I want! Which means I can just SAY I'm a pagan but I never bother doing rituals or studying any kind of sacred texts or developing a relationship with deity, etc! I can go around and not be Christian, but I won't quite be anything else either because I just can't commit and I can't be ARSED to commit!"

Main Menu

FW: Correspondence from discordians

Started by Faust, July 13, 2011, 09:21:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faust

This Email was more to the general community but it came to my inbox, I'll send back any responses.

Anonymous just launched a Discordian Reality Hacking game!

Hey guys, I would like to ask you if you know anything about this.

I've been reading for a while in some private boards that the Anonymous HiveMind just launched an Alternate Reality Hacking GAME ( see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hacking_(innovation)#Reality_hacking ), called Project Mayhem 2012, set to hack Reality & Collective Global Brain by massively organizing thousands? millions? of Anons to DO something globally next December 21st, 2012... yeah, I know!

It seems to be part of 'The Plan', which is introduced here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_9T1SPJXRI

The game looks like a Meta-Hypersigil! They have taken several hypersigils and combined to create something said to be BIG.

The game is being played at Project Mayhem 2012:

http://projectmayhem2012.org

More info hidden in the html comments of each and every one of those pages (CTRL+U to view html source code), specially at http://projectmayhem2012.org/pm2012.html

protip: Matt Bellamy of MUSE, whom is a self-confessed fan of "the occult" and some Chaos Magicians like Grant Morrison, Alan Moore, Douglas Rushkoff's Cyberia & many other big names seem to be behind this.

Everything explained here. EPIC thread is EPIC (registration is free):

http://www.whatis-theplan.org/t1676-project-mayhem-2012

Guys, its quickly going viral, +4000 likes @ fb and going up, so, I would like to know:

I'm absolutely SURE that there should be someone in the forum, some insiders who know what this might be about.

Have you got any further/inside info about this?

As registration seems to be closed, could you please pass the word to the forum and please please pm me if you find out something, as I'm hooked trying to solve the hidden enigmas and I wanna know! :)

Looks intriguing & potentially world changing indeed!!

fnord23!
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Faust

LMNO

To be honest, I can't even understand it.

Cain

East Coast Hustle

Why do they think our registration is closed?
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Dysfunctional Cunt

I popped onto a couple of those links, I'm not smart enough to stay out of jail....  :|

Faust

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Faust

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on July 15, 2011, 09:10:29 PM

If the person messes up in any way, they cant just hit back to start over because the names of each input field randomise each time. Its the reason we don't get spam bots.

Luna

Quote from: Faust on July 16, 2011, 12:08:16 AM

If the person messes up in any way, they cant just hit back to start over because the names of each input field randomise each time. Its the reason we don't get spam bots.

Awesome. 
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Faust

Just to let people know there is going to be an Italian mirror of this site somewhere in the next few weeks, just in case you were wondering why there is another site with the same book layout as us.

East Coast Hustle

Sweet! I'm all for us spreading to the non-English speaking world.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Cramulus

quick note - a guy in IRC yesterday said he tried to register but it was closed. Any ideas what's up?

Faust

Quote from: Cramulus on July 28, 2011, 03:38:09 PM

quick note - a guy in IRC yesterday said he tried to register but it was closed. Any ideas what's up?
It means he had to start over in registering and not click back, which I have included in the instructions on the page, maybe I should add an intrusive gif to go with it.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

This looks interesting... I registered. It will take me a while to sort through it all.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."