Honey Boo Boo Niece Born with Three Thumbs. Fed Mountain Dew from a Bottle.

Started by Prince Glittersnatch III, September 28, 2012, 01:13:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prince Glittersnatch III

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

It's pretty lovely, though. I kind of love that family, because they are totally FUCK IT! THIS IS WHAT IT'S LIKE!

I gotta respect that. And that fucking kid. Fuck I hope she goes to college, she has great researcher written all over her. So do the others, for that matter, and that's the most fucking depressing thing... these people aren't STUPID. OK, Sugar Bear is probably stupid in the "intellectually impaired" sense. But the rest of them, if they were stripped of the America™, would probably be pretty fucking accomplished.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 28, 2012, 07:12:30 AM
It's pretty lovely, though. I kind of love that family, because they are totally FUCK IT! THIS IS WHAT IT'S LIKE!

I gotta respect that. And that fucking kid. Fuck I hope she goes to college, she has great researcher written all over her. So do the others, for that matter, and that's the most fucking depressing thing... these people aren't STUPID. OK, Sugar Bear is probably stupid in the "intellectually impaired" sense. But the rest of them, if they were stripped of the America™, would probably be pretty fucking accomplished.

They ARE America™.  You can't take that away from them.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 28, 2012, 02:49:56 PM
Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 28, 2012, 07:12:30 AM

OK. I concede that point.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 28, 2012, 03:22:59 PM

Not that long ago, everybody thought Roseanne and the Bundys were really lowbrow and funky.

What happened?  :horrormirth:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

LMNO

Anna Mae Bollocks

Nephew Twiddleton

It has become a virtue in this country to out trashy your neighbor like its some sort of tacky christmas decoration pissing match except all the time and aimed at acquiring reality tv fame.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

LMNO

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on September 28, 2012, 05:38:06 PM
Basically, "Pink Flamingos" was a documentary of the future.

Nailed it.

Mama June eats a poodle poo in 3...2....1...

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on September 28, 2012, 03:54:04 PM
Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on September 28, 2012, 03:22:59 PM

Not that long ago, everybody thought Roseanne and the Bundys were really lowbrow and funky.

What happened?  :horrormirth:

Johnny Rotten on Judge Judy happened.
Back to the fecal matter in the pool

Nephew Twiddleton

Oh god lmno that is a horrifying and yet accurate way to put it...

Nephew Twiddleton

Now that movie is flooding back into memory like remembering a traumatic experience that you blocked out. I watched that movie with a friend after an allnight whiskey bender when i was already feeling physically ill.

The Good Reverend Roger