News:

PD.com: Ten minutes of your life that you can never get back.

Main Menu

Modifying Street Signs

Started by Cramulus, June 01, 2008, 02:33:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Voodoo

if this could be done for real, it would be awesome

Ari

Don't stop with street signs...
Next to Göteborg is a nice lake, and next to said lake is a little salmon-breeding-thing. Sorry I don't know the english word for it.
Anyhow, they had this funny sign that tells about parents being responsible for what their kids do inside the premises bla bla.
And right on that sign was this weird little guy, right arm up and uniform...
As a person born in germany I found it was my duty to take out a pen and give him a beard. Couldn't resist...

Less mindfucking, more personal lulz - would be better in Germany as most people there still don't laugh comfortably at the 3rd reich.

Here's another sign I always liked to put up:

パンクビッチ

Triple Zero

Quote from: planeswalker on July 01, 2008, 11:32:43 AM
As a person born in germany I found it was my duty to take out a pen and give him a beard. Couldn't resist...

you mean moustache. but yes :)

very cool! got a higher resolution version of that one? i feel like printing it right now :)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Anch

Less mindfucking, more personal lulz - would be better in Germany as most people there still don't laugh comfortably at the 3rd reich.

Actually, no.
From my experiences, adding Hitler to ANYTHING makes it spontaneously hilarious, to the broad masses at least.

:lulz:
help I'm trapped in a online-personality-machine and can't escargh

Ari

@LMNO: I can't find it in highres but I can vector it for you. I'll be working on a ship till August though so if I'm unable to finish it till friday morning you'll have to wait till then.
パンクビッチ