News:

The only BEARFORCE1 slashfic forum on the Internet.  Fortunately.

Main Menu

CookieGASM

Started by Dysfunctional Cunt, June 05, 2008, 08:25:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dysfunctional Cunt

I'm not sure where this idea came from to turn it into a GASM.  I think it evolved after the EGGGASM and it was decided in general amongst my kids people will take anything you give them for free and if there is food, they may pay a bit more attention.

Anyway, I have found a place online which will do 300 cookies with up to 17 messages for free.  They don't require a set up charge, which in my research seems to be a big expense, as well the number of messages, 17, is better than anywhere!

http://www.goodfortunecookies.com/default.asp

So, I present the fun option of CookieGASM!!

Iron Sulfide

if one doesn't mind making the messages oneself, the cookies are resonably easy to make.
Ya' stupid Yank.

Dysnomia

mmmmmmmmmmm now this is a GASM I can get behind.  Though I must admit...I'd probably just end up eating the cookies myself.   :D
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Prater Festwo on June 09, 2008, 07:43:00 PM
if one doesn't mind making the messages oneself, the cookies are resonably easy to make.

We thought about that seriously, I have made fortune cookies before.  However, I didn't want to hand them out unwrapped.  These come pre-wrapped in the sealed plastic.  We figured more people would be willing to take them that way.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

This sounds like a hell of a lot of fun!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

NWC

300 cookies for $40? Not bad at all.

I didn't go all the way through to see what shipping was though.
PROSECUTORS WILL BE TRANSGRESSICUTED

Dysnomia

so where would we plant these cookies?

Dysfunctional Cunt

We passed them around at the Pagan Picnic this past weekend. 

My oldest loves to take a handful and pass them out at the metro.  He says watching all the people who are high read their "fortune" is the best lulz he gets when going public trans.  He also used the Freedon is a Verb with Vote for John for class president last year in his campaign. 

My other son took a bunch into class for snack.  His teacher was a little weirded out but hey. 

We've ordered them four times now and I've not been disappointed.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Evil Bitch Khara on June 12, 2008, 06:45:04 PM
He also used the Freedon is a Verb with Vote for John for class president last year in his campaign. 

Hell, he's smarter than me... I didn't even know Freedon was a word, let alone a verb!!
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Dysnomia

Quote from: Evil Bitch Khara on June 12, 2008, 06:45:04 PM
We passed them around at the Pagan Picnic this past weekend. 

My oldest loves to take a handful and pass them out at the metro.  He says watching all the people who are high read their "fortune" is the best lulz he gets when going public trans.  He also used the Freedon is a Verb with Vote for John for class president last year in his campaign. 

My other son took a bunch into class for snack.  His teacher was a little weirded out but hey. 

We've ordered them four times now and I've not been disappointed.

maybe I'll leave them all over the place in bundles at the soon-to-be old barn, when I move to the new barn.   :lulz:

Iron Sulfide

a) get a job at a chinese restaurant,

or,

b) do the all you can eat chinese buffet. they usually have a dessert bar with fortune cookies (round here, least.)
Ya' stupid Yank.

nostalgicBadger

Quote from: Evil Bitch Khara on June 09, 2008, 07:54:24 PM
Quote from: Prater Festwo on June 09, 2008, 07:43:00 PM

We thought about that seriously, I have made fortune cookies before.  However, I didn't want to hand them out unwrapped.  These come pre-wrapped in the sealed plastic.  We figured more people would be willing to take them that way.

What kind of world are we living in when people won't accept homemade cookies?
meh.

Voodoo

This idea is pretty sweet.  My local chinese takeout place has the cookies with all the sauces on the bar, so they could easily be placed and replaced.

Rumckle

Heh, this could be fun,
Though it could be slightly more expensive, or possibly illegal, you could replace the contents of boxes of fortune cookies at supermarkets.

Also, reminds of Ross Noble, where he once said his fortune was, "You have AIDS"
It's not trolling, it's just satire.