News:

PD.com : We are the parents your children warned you about.

Main Menu

This Board (TUMBLEWEEDS)

Started by Count Chocula, January 14, 2015, 01:48:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faust

Sleepless nights at the chateau

Junkenstein

Credit where it's due, apparently posting since june 2013 with no noticeable impact, opinions or original thought.

That's almost some kind of achievement.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Junkenstein on January 14, 2015, 04:27:46 PM
Credit where it's due, apparently posting since june 2013 with no noticeable impact, opinions or original thought.

That's almost some kind of achievement.

He's some butthurt scrub with a "revenge" account.  Lacks balls.
Molon Lube

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Back to the fecal matter in the pool

Ben Shapiro

Count Chocula

15 days later and only half-way down the first page of Apple Talk????????

Doktor Howl

Duluth, Minnesota.

Hello, Poptard.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Wizard Joseph

You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Count Chocula

Quote from: Doktor Howl on January 31, 2015, 01:25:22 AM
Duluth, Minnesota.

Hello, Poptard.

Actually, I'm in Nashwauk, Minnesota. It's a couple hours from Duluth. It's almost as dead here as this board. Not sure how you know what state I'm from but OK. Poptard?

Cain

Quote from: Doktor Howl on January 31, 2015, 05:23:42 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on January 31, 2015, 02:35:48 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on January 31, 2015, 01:25:22 AM
Duluth, Minnesota.

Hello, Poptard.

God, no wonder he's so bored.

I'm gonna defer to Cain on this one.

No need to doubt yourself.  It's Delcon, therefore Poptart.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Payne

**Rolls by amongst the tumble weeds, makes no comment - but pulls a championship winning gurn, exits stage right still pretending to be a tumbleweed and not to be heard from for another 13 months**

Because see, even our fallow periods are filled with existentially pleasing oddness.

The Wizard Joseph

Quote from: Payne on February 01, 2015, 04:21:55 PM
**Rolls by amongst the tumble weeds, makes no comment - but pulls a championship winning gurn, exits stage right still pretending to be a tumbleweed and not to be heard from for another 13 months**

Because see, even our fallow periods are filled with existentially pleasing oddness.

Something in my guts tells me that the drought is over, and when it rains it pours.

By guts only know how to speak in old sayings lately it seems.
No more Myth-O's cereal for me..
You can't get out backward.  You have to go forward to go back.. better press on! - Willie Wonka, PBUH

Life can be seen as a game with no reset button, no extra lives, and if the power goes out there is no restarting.  If that's all you see life as you are not long for this world, and never will get it.

"Ayn Rand never swung a hammer in her life and had serious dominance issues" - The Fountainhead

"World domination is such an ugly phrase. I prefer to call it world optimisation."
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality :lulz:

"You program the controller to do the thing, only it doesn't do the thing.  It does something else entirely, or nothing at all.  It's like voting."
- Billy, Aug 21st, 2019

"It's not even chaos anymore. It's BANAL."
- Doktor Hamish Howl