News:

PD.com forums: a disorganized echo-chamber full of concordian, Greyfaced radical left-wing nutjobs who honestly believe they can take down imaginary Nazis by distributing flyers. They are highly-suspicious of all newcomers and hostile to almost everyone, including themselves. The only thing they don't take seriously is Discordianism.

Main Menu

It just keeps coming, man: A parable

Started by Nephew Twiddleton, June 13, 2013, 01:17:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

They say that shit happens. Sometimes shit happens a lot and you're on the can all day. You can't really do a whole lot about it. Just go in, try to get it all out, wipe, pull up your pants, and flush it away. At first it's not so bad, you're just glad to have gotten it over and done with, and maybe you shit at work on purpose so you could get paid for not doing your job for a good ten minutes. But there comes those times where you just have to keep going.

It's not that you have the runs, or are all stopped up, or even just full of shit. It just keeps coming, man. And at the end of the day, when you have taken out all of the garbage, as it were, you're left with an orifice that's chapped from repeated wiping, and you could swear there was a little blood on that last wad.

Then comes the worst part- the itch. So even though you no longer have to drop one, you have to keep running back to the bathroom, wad up some more sandpaper, and rub until satisfied. But the satisfaction does not last. No, you've just irritated it more, it will itch again shortly. At that point you're stuck in a loop, and you dread the next time you have to take a shit again, because you don't even want to think about what it would do to your current state.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Nephew Twiddleton

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Waffles, Viking Princess of Northern Belgium on June 13, 2013, 01:23:21 AM
That was a great read !

Feel free to print out (translating as necessary) and leaving in the men's room for some reading material. I have another one forming in me. Gotta let it ferment more I think.

Q. G. Pennyworth

The moral of this story is never let a Discordian use your bathroom.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Nephew Twiddleton

Nephew Twiddleton

I had you somewhat in mind when I was writing it.