News:

"At the teaparties they only dunked bags into cups of water...because they didn't want to break the law. And that just about sums up America's revolutionary spirit."

Main Menu

Some already done stuff, that there's no reason not to post

Started by ataraxia, September 15, 2005, 12:01:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ataraxia

I'm not actually an artist, so you won't be putting up with me much in this forum, but since I had some stuff, why not show it? Yes, they are gigantic, wallpaper tends to be. :wink:

The full-sized version of my avatar, which is also my wallpaper on the machine that's hosting the pics (I actually do real work on that box sometimes, too). Made in Tierazon, no post-processing:

The wallpaper on the machine I'm posting from right now. Made in XaoS, no post-processing:

Please do not kill the nice Linux boxie, the airflow is horrible in my office, and dead-hardware smoke is nasty...  :P
Lossage, sausage, whatever.
http://scoriens.andrew.cmu.edu/

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

agent compassion

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

ataraxia

Quote from: agent compassionHoly crap those are awesome. 8)
And easy. Tierazon is hard to find now, but XaoS can be had here for free. Windows AND Linux, no less. Fast zooming (think fractal flight simulator), zillions of variety, and it will apparently run really fast on a frickin' 486  :shock: Give it a try. Probably really amazing on acid, when you auto-pilot through a color-pulsing, rotating Mandelbrot :wink:
Lossage, sausage, whatever.
http://scoriens.andrew.cmu.edu/

must...try...to...resist...another...free...fractal program... :shock:  :x  :x  :shock:

Iron Sulfide

Ya' stupid Yank.

Quote from: Prater Festwowhy?
Because I already have 4 :lol:

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A