Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
Think for Yourself, Schmuck! / Re: Biblical Series with Jordan B Peterson
« Last post by LMNO on Today at 01:06:00 pm »
You mean you don't want to know about lobster hierarchies? Aren't you at least interested in slaying the Dragon of Chaos?  Will you not even consider washing your penis?

For all of Peterson's major flaws and faults, "consider washing your penis" really is fairly sound advice.
Bring and Brag / Chris Dancy (TEAM HUMAN)
« Last post by Bobby Campbell on Today at 12:53:54 pm »
« Last post by rong on Today at 12:36:45 pm »
In still cleaning my room
Literate Chaotic / Re: Five word horror
« Last post by LuciferX on Today at 11:46:47 am »
 Hey there, back it up.
This is all miles above my pay-grade. so I'm about to make a fool of myself in answering the OP re:reduction of casualties. If I were to make a rough estimate, it seems like by the end of WWI we had gotten a little too good at killing each-other on a global scale. if someone graphed war casualties over time, I should think we might see a temperig of carnage after we went nuclear. of course this fits the whole deterent narrative to a tee, so maybe suspicious. various fronts have still occured and we continue to fight proxies, so the numbers can't be too low... we still purported to fight for freedom (oil) and finding non-extant nukes when we already had access to information and technology voiding said objectives. from my naive perspective it seems like the development of military technology stopped when they fashioned 'a type of bat with a round or oval frame strun with catgut', for protection.
Où est le théâtre?
Aneristic Illusions / Re: OFFICIAL POLITICAL CARTOONS/PIC FREAD.
« Last post by axod on Today at 08:38:23 am »
« Last post by Cain on Today at 05:13:44 am »
You mean you don't want to know about lobster hierarchies? Aren't you at least interested in slaying the Dragon of Chaos?  Will you not even consider washing your penis?
Literate Chaotic / Re: Ominous Fortune Cookie
« Last post by Prelate Diogenes Shandor on Today at 03:44:43 am »
"The only thing needed for evil to triumph is for good men to imagine that it exists somewhere"
This is all miles above my pay-grade. so I'm about to make a fool of myself in answering the OP re:reduction of casualties. If I were to make a rough estimate, it seems like by the end of WWI we had gotten a little too good at killing each-other on a global scale. if someone graphed war casualties over time, I should think we might see a temperig of carnage after we went nuclear. of course this fits the whole deterent narrative to a tee, so maybe suspicious. various fronts have still occured and we continue to fight proxies, so the numbers can't be too low... we still purported to fight for freedom (oil) and finding non-extant nukes when we already had access to information and technology voiding said objectives. from my naive perspective it seems like the development of military technology stopped when they fashioned 'a type of bat with a round or oval frame strun with catgut', for protection.
Aneristic Illusions / Re: General Trump hilarity free-for-all thread
« Last post by Brother Mythos on Yesterday at 08:40:20 pm »
Roger Stone Posts, Deletes Swastika-Filled Image Of Trump Crew

As per the article:

‘Trump confidante Roger Stone on Tuesday posted on Instagram, and then deleted, a photoshopped image prominently showing him and other Trump affiliates wearing swastikas.

The caption reads: “I love this — proud to be in this crew — but the only lies being told are by the liberal scumbags  #maga #republican #infowars”’

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/roger-stone-posts-deletes-swastika-filled-image-of-trump-crew

Maybe Stone plans to pursue an insanity defense, after his eventual indictment.

But, it makes me wonder, yet again, where do these people come from in the first place?!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10