Main Menu

Because you all asked for it...

Started by Suu, February 19, 2008, 04:24:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

:lulz:

Another WOMP target acquired.

I mean...I'll get right on that.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

B_M_W

These are really cool Suu. I haven't changed my avatar in 2 1/2 years and I'd change it now if you made one of me.
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

Faust

Quote from: Suu Fett on February 20, 2008, 08:44:22 PM
I got lazy last night and only did 4. Sorry. These require more thought than they should.

can I have one?  :oops:
pic for reference
http://file045a.bebo.com/13/large/2008/02/11/02/1644985023a6848899575l.jpg
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Jasper

Quote from: Faust on February 21, 2008, 12:24:09 AM
Quote from: Suu Fett on February 20, 2008, 08:44:22 PM
I got lazy last night and only did 4. Sorry. These require more thought than they should.

can I have one?  :oops:
pic for reference
http://file045a.bebo.com/13/large/2008/02/11/02/1644985023a6848899575l.jpg

I never use this expression normally, but

ROFLMAO

as in

Faust

just one more circle jerk man, im good for it.

Jasper

Faust

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I am extra-happy to now know what most of my fellow PDfags look like!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jasper

Yeah, I like having the sense of interacting with real people and not just avatars.

Added:  But avatars are still a lot cooler looking. :lol:

Thurnez Isa

Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Oooo I bet Suu is sorry she started this! But Suu I will send you something neat, though, to make up.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

OR at least something that I think is neat, although it might be stupid!

Eve

Quote from: Nigel on February 21, 2008, 01:48:10 AM
Oooo I bet Suu is sorry she started this! But Suu I will send you something neat, though, to make up.

Troof! Nigel, I saw what you sent Cram and it is fantastic. :D I particularly like the tiny green leaf.
Emotionally crippled narcissist.

East Coast Hustle

I can only assume that I've been left out of the fun because my visage is entirely too majestic to be properly conveyed via paper and ink.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Cramulus

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on February 21, 2008, 03:46:00 AM
I can only assume that I've been left out of the fun because my visage is entirely too majestic to be properly conveyed via paper and ink.

on that note, you've once again thwarted the WOMP cabal's efforts to immortalize you in glorious low res.. in the last set of pictures you posted, you seem to have a hand or chicken or girl in front of your face in every single one of the pictures. Curse thee!  :argh!:

Alright that's it, I'm starting the IRL face thread.