News:

Sometimes I rattle the cage and beat my head uselessly against its bars, but sometimes, I can shake one loose and use it as a dildo.

Main Menu

"Stupid wingnut says something stupid" thread

Started by Cain, December 08, 2009, 09:34:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on November 09, 2012, 04:53:00 PM
Quote from: Cain on November 09, 2012, 04:41:16 PM
Quote from: Luna on November 09, 2012, 12:46:18 PM
The GoP shouldn't have focused on the economy, they should have focused MORE on denying rights to gays, and forcing women to carry fetuses they don't want. 

QuoteBauer: Karl Rove, a good man and basically a conservative, he probably raised over $100 million running ads, I don't believe one of those ads were about family, about life, about marriage. Romney was pro-life and pro-family but I don't think we really engaged in the ad war on those issues and I think if we would've engaged instead of being forced to be the defensive I still think we would've gotten many, many more of what used to be the Reagan Democrats, Catholics and others who are pro-life and pro-family but may identify more with the Democrats on the economic issues but with Republicans and conservatives on values issues.

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/bauer-gop-won-emphasized-marriage-abortion

Please note:

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/332897/against-despair-jonah-goldberg

Quote from: Jonah "Liberal Fascism" GoldbergContrary to the conventional wisdom among liberals, conservatives are actually far more willing to examine their dogma and their first principles than liberals or "centrists" are.

Though facebook tells me that they ARE starting to notice what they should have picked up on during the Bush regime:

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

WOW, THEY FINALLY NOTICED! WHAT DO YOU THINK TIPPED THEM OFF?

I personally started to have a few suspicions about 11 years ago.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Bruno

Eric Allen Bell claims that 4 Pakistani newspapers have published that he was behind "The Innocence of Muslims", and as a result he has had a bounty placed on his head, and has "had to go underground".

He's making a movie about it.

http://www.americaninfidelthemovie.com/

I'm expecting it to be something along the lines of Red Dawn meets Blair Witch Project.
Formerly something else...

Bruno

Karl Rove admits that God handed the election to Obama.

QuoteThe president was also lucky. This time, the October surprise was not a dirty trick but an act of God. Hurricane Sandy interrupted Mr. Romney's momentum and allowed Mr. Obama to look presidential and bipartisan.
Formerly something else...

Cain

Just how like Hurricane Katrina managed to make Bush look all Presidential and bipartisan.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Emo Howard on November 10, 2012, 05:54:38 AM
Karl Rove admits that God handed the election to Obama.

QuoteThe president was also lucky. This time, the October surprise was not a dirty trick but an act of God. Hurricane Sandy interrupted Mr. Romney's momentum and allowed Mr. Obama to look presidential and bipartisan.

Well clearly, God wanted Obama to be elected.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Cain on November 10, 2012, 12:06:25 PM
Just how like Hurricane Katrina managed to make Bush look all Presidential and bipartisan.

Ahahahaha, that could be a killer line to explode some GOP heads  :lulz:
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

LMNO

Grover Norquist:

"The president was committed; elected on the basis that he was not Romney and Romney was a poopy head and you should vote against Romney and he won by two points."

Cain

I dunno, that sounds pretty accurate.

I mean, Romney's campaign was "I am not Obama" so we're hardly talking elevated discourse here.

LMNO

I concede the point.

However, it is fun to hear Grover start using the language that's most suited to the grade level of his ideas.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on November 12, 2012, 08:20:25 PM
I dunno, that sounds pretty accurate.

I mean, Romney's campaign was "I am not Obama" so we're hardly talking elevated discourse here.

:lulz:

There is nothing new under the sun.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

"I believe that God created the universe and that the six days in the Bible may not be six days as we understand it ... it may not be 24-hour days, and that's what I believe. I know there's always a debate between those who read the Bible literally and those who don't, and I think it's a legitimate debate within the Christian community of which I'm a part. My belief is that the story that the Bible tells about God creating this magnificent Earth on which we live—that is essentially true, that is fundamentally true."

-Barack Obama

Freeky

:lulz:  Not sure if trolling, or if trying to get people to think he isn't a MOOOOOOSLIMOOGABOOGABOOGA!

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on November 21, 2012, 06:02:20 PM
"I believe that God created the universe and that the six days in the Bible may not be six days as we understand it ... it may not be 24-hour days, and that's what I believe. I know there's always a debate between those who read the Bible literally and those who don't, and I think it's a legitimate debate within the Christian community of which I'm a part. My belief is that the story that the Bible tells about God creating this magnificent Earth on which we live—that is essentially true, that is fundamentally true."
-Barack Obama

Difference is, he's not stating it as fact, just his personal belief.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

He also says it's "essentially" and "fundamentally" true.

However, he's a politician.  Speaking.  This has been scripted and looked over by PR people and marketing types and doesn't actually tell us a single thing about what Obama actually believes.