News:

We've got artists, scientists, scholars, pranksters, publishers, songwriters, and political activists.  We've subjected Discordia to scrutiny, torn it apart, and put it back together. We've written songs about it, we've got a stack of essays, and, to refer back to your quote above, we criticize the hell out of each other.

Main Menu

Sarah Palin flowchart

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, September 01, 2008, 05:11:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iason Ouabache

What's the difference between Sarah Palin and George W. Bush?

Lipstick.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Voodoo

Jenne

Ok, so www.fivethirtyeight.com is reporting a significant DROP in electoral voting from the last few days.

WTF?  Stupid asses pulled in by a MILF, or a milquetoast Obama campaign is leaving people cold?

Dr Goofy

Jenne

Sir Squid Diddimus

OFUK i want a free fuzzy thing!!

Voodoo

:lulz:

Here is the free fuzzy thing.

Verbal Mike

THAT IS SO CUTE OH MY GOD I AM SO VOTING FOR HIM!!!
Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.

the last yatto

saw this at the checkstand isle and actually almost bought it (still miss that crazy ufo tabloid what was its name again...)

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/_palin_family_shockers_what_sarahs_really_hiding/celebrity/65407

QuoteWhen Sarah found out the teen was pregnant by high schooler Levi Johnston, she was actually banished from the house.  As part of the cover-up, Palin quickly transferred Bristol to another high school and made her move in with Sarah’s sister Heather 25 miles away!

And the ENQUIRER also learned that Levi Johnston, the baby mamma’s future wedded dada, who was glad handed by John McCain at the GOP Convention, isn’t too happy about his impending shotgun nups either.
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Voodoo

Quote from: YattoDobbs on September 12, 2008, 10:23:06 AM
saw this at the checkstand isle and actually almost bought it (still miss that crazy ufo tabloid what was its name again...)

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/_palin_family_shockers_what_sarahs_really_hiding/celebrity/65407

QuoteWhen Sarah found out the teen was pregnant by high schooler Levi Johnston, she was actually banished from the house.  As part of the cover-up, Palin quickly transferred Bristol to another high school and made her move in with Sarah's sister Heather 25 miles away!

And the ENQUIRER also learned that Levi Johnston, the baby mamma's future wedded dada, who was glad handed by John McCain at the GOP Convention, isn't too happy about his impending shotgun nups either.

http://www.weeklyworldnews.com/

Voodoo

in case you didn't sign up:

Dear Alex,

STREWTH!

The Michael Palin for President campaign is off to a roaring start.

The campaign video, launched the same night the OTHER Palin delivered her "you haven't actually nominated me yet but I'll accept your nomination anyway" speech, has now been seen by MORE THAN 200,000 PEOPLE.

According to ViralVideoChart and several other sources, we're one of the most-viewed videos in the world over the last week.

The Palin for President video has also been featured in blogs on the Los Angeles Times website and the Obama-Biden website, along with hundreds ofothers all over the web. (We even got a call from CNN!)

Best of all, the official Monty Python site, Pythonline.com, is currently featuring the video as one of its lead stories.

Viewer response has been almost universally positive, with an avalanche of requests for bumper stickers and campaign buttons coming in. (We're workin' on it!)

Of course the opposition has been heard from as well, offering such insightful and considered political discourse as "If you have a child, I hope he dies in a car fire!" and "F--k your video and f--k you!"

Apparently we've hit a nerve.

But now is not the time for complacency.

As has been suggested recently (we forget where) this election is not about the candidates.  It's about YOU.

You may not know it, but because you signed up for this newsletter and accepted your free fuzzy thing, you are now a de facto member
of the Committee to Elect Michael Palin President (also known as the Silly Party).

AND WE NEED YOUR HELP!

With only two months to go before the election, there are a number of things you can do to help YOUR candidate...

--SPREAD THE WORD by sending everyone you know to:
http://www.michaelpalinforpresident.com/vid

--ENGAGE IN SOCIAL DEBATE by rubbing Fuzzy Things on Republicans.

--ENGAGE IN CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE by doing Silly Walks in government buildings.

But the big question on everyone's mind is...

WHO SHOULD MICHAEL PALIN CHOOSE AS HIS RUNNING MATE?

Click here to voice your opinion on our brand-new, extra-shiny, now-with-30%-more-naughty-bits VICE PRESIDENTIAL SURVEY: http://www.michaelpalinforpresident.com/vpsurvey

And of course it goes without saying, for participating in the survey you will get MORE FREE FUZZY THINGS!

Until next time...

Your friends at
The Committee to Elect Michael Palin President

Michael Palin for President

11870 Santa Monica Blvd.
Suite 106-535
Los Angeles, CA
US

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Rev. Voodoo on September 10, 2008, 03:16:07 PM
:lulz:

Here is the free fuzzy thing.

holy shit.

this is by far the cutest god damned thing ever.
i want one. i want one now. GIVETH!

Jenne

I like how dazed and confused it looks.  We should name it Bristol.

Iason Ouabache

\

Iason Ouabache

\