News:

I WILL KILL A MOTHERFUCKER.

Main Menu

Ask Bella

Started by Bella, December 24, 2003, 06:07:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Penumbral

Ooh dearest Bella,

I have missed you these long nights you have been gone. My heart has been shatterd at the lack I have come to whith the lack of you the very piceses could in there shard state fit though the smallest cheese grinder. I miss you like the dude who broke his arms misses jacking off. Please o bella Tell me Tell me.

Den Sorte Dragen

bite the postman and tell us about it!
negative....negative.....negative................;type O negative................negative............;negative

Demonica, Oracle of Doom

:twisted:

Too Late!

The postman has been bit............ and the devil squerrel is claiming 'squerrel fevar'

(I told them not to hire the 'pillsbury dough boy' and 'the muffin man'  they were only asking for trouble)

http://www.n3kl.org/sun/noaa.html

"I don't want the world.
I just want your half."

devil squerrel

squerrel fevor
run
*hops in to suv * buy :twisted:  :evil:  :twisted:  :evil:
brain, do a spel chek

"Lovly day sed "mrs, Luve.

The peaple are wanderful today i shal give each one $30

hehehehehe... i ate you

muahhhhhhhhhh muahhhhhhhh im evil!!!!!!!

slothrop23

dear miss doom, could you fix it for me to win the next election as my previous riggers have been systematically shoot in order of significance
yours faithfully geo...bill clinton.
Wind turbines.

I'm a big fan

slothrop23

dear miss doom, could you fix it for me to win the next election as my previous riggers have been systematically shoot in order of significance
Wind turbines.

I'm a big fan

MaxwellsDemon

How can one best avoid yellow snow (taking into account the possibility of stereo selective sight, colour blindness that only affects yellow) ?

"The need for mystry is greater than the need for an answer"
Ken Kesey

Bella

Quote from: slothrop23dear miss doom, could you fix it for me to win the next election as my previous riggers have been systematically shoot in order of significance
Dear geo....bill,

You sound like a true and patriotic Amurrican hero.
I bet you even have a face like a monkey, with little ears that stick out.
Why I bet you would go to war and bomb innocent women and children just clear your daddy's good name.....not to mention make the rich richer.
It would be an honor for my zombie army and I to help you.
Meet me in the graveyard tonight......come alone and unarmed and we'll talk.
You can trust me not to hurt you. Honesssst you can. :twisted:
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

slothrop23

Quote from: MaxwellsDemonHow can one best avoid yellow snow (taking into account the possibility of stereo selective sight, colour blindness that only affects yellow) ?

i think brace yourself saltily is the correct response :evil:
Wind turbines.

I'm a big fan

slothrop23

Quote from: MaxwellsDemonHow can one best avoid yellow snow (taking into account the possibility of stereo selective sight, colour blindness that only affects yellow) ?

i think brace yourself saltily is the correct response :evil:
Wind turbines.

I'm a big fan

Bella

I think you need a seeing-pee dog. Very much in the same vein as a seeing-eye dog, but this one will have been highly trained to steer you around the dangerous areas.
just like in a dream

Bella

Quote from: PenumbralOoh dearest Bella,

I have missed you these long nights you have been gone. My heart has been shatterd at the lack I have come to whith the lack of you the very piceses could in there shard state fit though the smallest cheese grinder. I miss you like the dude who broke his arms misses jacking off. Please o bella Tell me Tell me.

Dear Penumbral,

I had no idea you were pining away for me while I have been gone.
In fact, I'm so out of it, that I didn't even know I was gone. Sheesh, Bella! :roll:
So sorry about the cheese grater and what it did to your poor heart, dear one.  
So okay......I'll tell you. Are you ready? .........Your new avatar is very cool.
And....I missed you while you were away from the board.
just like in a dream

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of Doom

Dear Penumbral,

In fact, I'm so out of it, that I didn't even know I was gone. Sheesh, Bella! :roll:
So okay......I'll tell you. Are you ready? .........Your new avatar is very cool.

damn, i do believe you've jsut given a rather good reaosna onot to break you arms good man. well done!
Hell is other people.

~~~~Closed~~~~

Quote from: horab
Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of Doom

Dear Penumbral,

damn, i do believe you've jsut given a rather good reaosna onot to break you arms good man. well done!

I disagree...>.>
<.<

*runs away all scooby-doo style*

~~~~Closed~~~~

no offense to either of the sisters but...

>.>
<.<

*Runs away all scooby-doo style...again*