News:

He was a pretty good teacher, but he's also batshit insane and smells like ferret pee.

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: Top 10 things millenials hate about OB that we didn't know last week!

Started by Doktor Howl, April 23, 2015, 04:00:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

My body seems to have this fun hobby where if I have nothing important to do and all morning to sleep in, it's like NINE O CLOCK? DESPERATE UNCONTROLLABLE SLEEPINESS PASS OUT HARD FOR TWELVE HOURS but if I have a limited time for sleeping and need to get up early it decides that it needs to yank me back from the edge of sleep every half hour with a random surge of adrenaline.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I will surely be in top form and very impress the grad student I'm assisting.  :kingmeh:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on May 01, 2015, 12:48:39 PM
My body seems to have this fun hobby where if I have nothing important to do and all morning to sleep in, it's like NINE O CLOCK? DESPERATE UNCONTROLLABLE SLEEPINESS PASS OUT HARD FOR TWELVE HOURS but if I have a limited time for sleeping and need to get up early it decides that it needs to yank me back from the edge of sleep every half hour with a random surge of adrenaline.
Yep, I used to have that.
Turns out I was just very afraid of oversleeping, once I stopped worrying about being late it stopped happening.

Good luck with getting your body to behave.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Ben Shapiro

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Chelagoras The Boulder

"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Ben Shapiro

Chelagoras The Boulder

I am down 17 lbs from when i first started with my personal trainer and have survived another orbit around the sun!
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Freeky

Three days ago, my parents took my dog to the ER Vet.  She has severe glaucoma, and they gave my parents drops for it.  Yesterday, they took her in to be examined again, and the eye needs to come out.  My poor baby :(   So now she is going to Mexico soon to get her eye out.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Congrats on the job, Bear!

Sorry about your dog's eye, Pix.

Lab went well today; 413 slices of snake brain processed on slides. We finish Sunday, and then we start sticking them under the microscope!

Freeky

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on May 02, 2015, 01:53:50 AM

Sorry about your dog's eye, Freeky.

Lab went well today; 413 slices of snake brain processed on slides. We finish Sunday, and then we start sticking them under the microscope!

Woo, fancy!  Good luck with the snake brains.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Choppas an' Sluggas on May 02, 2015, 02:00:46 AM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on May 02, 2015, 01:53:50 AM

Sorry about your dog's eye, Freeky.

Woo, fancy!  Good luck with the snake brains.

Wait, you're Freeky? FOR MONTHS I HAVE BEEN THINKING YOU WERE PIXIE.

And I was wondering why your folks were taking your dog to Mexico, but then I was like "Well she used to live in the US, maybe her folks still do".

:lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Looks like there's a possibility that my Peru Study Abroad might be cancelled due to low application volume. As of last night, there were only four completed applications including mine.

Now we wait and see, I guess. It will make my summer schedule very challenging if this six credits suddenly vanishes from existence.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on May 02, 2015, 02:59:22 AM
Looks like there's a possibility that my Peru Study Abroad might be cancelled due to low application volume. As of last night, there were only four completed applications including mine.

Now we wait and see, I guess. It will make my summer schedule very challenging if this six credits suddenly vanishes from existence.

Also, failure to travel = suckage.
Molon Lube