News:

It's a bad decade to be bipedal, soft and unarmed.

Main Menu

OW MY HEAD

Started by tyrannosaurus vex, November 04, 2012, 05:05:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrannosaurus vex

So there is this guy named Cookie, and he has a talent. A gift, really. He is a practitioner of some kind of horrible black magic whereby he can take a train wreck and dissolve it into some watermelon juice. And it tastes perfectly harmless. It is not harmless. It crushes your soul.

Happy birthday Roger!
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: V3X on November 04, 2012, 05:05:07 PM
So there is this guy named Cookie, and he has a talent. A gift, really. He is a practitioner of some kind of horrible black magic whereby he can take a train wreck and dissolve it into some watermelon juice. And it tastes perfectly harmless. It is not harmless. It crushes your soul.

Happy birthday Roger!

unnnnnnnnnnnnnn
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:lulz:

Musta been a hell of a party.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: CAKE on November 05, 2012, 03:31:36 PM

It was.  Nothing outrageous, just a lot of friends getting together and getting bombed out of our skulls on Cookie's horror juice.

I still feel like crap.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

tyrannosaurus vex

Yes, although I did commit a party foul by inviting my long lost friend who I hadn't seen in 10 years, since he also lives in Tucson. He showed up half drunk and within 45 minutes was alternating between wrestling me to the ground, pissed off because I'd escaped Tucson and done something with my life, and melting into his jungle juice about his ex girlfriend and wishing he were dead. Ultimately he passed out for an hour in his car after I stole his keys from him, and then passed out on the host's sofa - and I haven't heard from him since. I'm a terrible friend, I guess, but he's a terrible drunk, so we're even.

That really was a minor point, however, in a night filled with pig, strawberry shortcake, laughter, and holy prophesying. Also, a lot of people called Roger old and crotchety to his face and got away with it, so he must have been in a decent mood. The alcohol poisoned me for a while, although not the point of purging itself. And usually I only reach such levels of righteousness with the aid of real intoxicants, so I was pleased. You should have been there!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: V3X on November 05, 2012, 04:12:40 PM

Yes, although I did commit a party foul by inviting my long lost friend who I hadn't seen in 10 years, since he also lives in Tucson. He showed up half drunk and within 45 minutes was alternating between wrestling me to the ground, pissed off because I'd escaped Tucson and done something with my life, and melting into his jungle juice about his ex girlfriend and wishing he were dead. Ultimately he passed out for an hour in his car after I stole his keys from him, and then passed out on the host's sofa - and I haven't heard from him since. I'm a terrible friend, I guess, but he's a terrible drunk, so we're even.

That really was a minor point, however, in a night filled with pig, strawberry shortcake, laughter, and holy prophesying. Also, a lot of people called Roger old and crotchety to his face and got away with it, so he must have been in a decent mood. The alcohol poisoned me for a while, although not the point of purging itself. And usually I only reach such levels of righteousness with the aid of real intoxicants, so I was pleased. You should have been there!

Alex wasn't a reflection on you.  He was just hammered.

Last party there, I had invited someone who was a stranger to the group.  Same thing happened, except much louder.  Nobody though anything of that, and nobody blamed you for Alex.

I'm sure he's an okay guy when he isn't hammered.

tyrannosaurus vex

Eh. I suppose so.

But I did have to spray him down with some Holy, when he got to the topic of actual suicide. And son of a bitch... spewing forth the truth doesn't just burn the listener.