News:

Testimonial - Well it seems that most of you "discordians" are little more than dupes of the Cathedral/NWO memetic apparatus after all -- "freethinkers" in the sense that you are willing to think slightly outside the designated boxes of correct thought, but not free in the sense that you reject the existence of the boxes and seek their destruction.

Main Menu

LET IT BURN - the coming destruction of the U.S.A?

Started by E.O.T., November 09, 2010, 02:03:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E.O.T.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHw5OfsP7-M

Robert F. Williams was ahead of his time. An advocate of "Black Power" before the words were even invented, Williams was founder and president of a local NAACP chapter in North Carolina in 1960 when he advocated that African-Americans fight "violence with violence." Because of this statement he was kicked out of the NAACP chapter that he had created. Williams participated in a series of civil rights demonstrations in his hometown of Monroe, North Carolina that drew the wrath of violent white onlookers Racial tensions soared and a riot ensued. A white couple who were passing by, soon found themselves surrounded by a group of over 200 angry and armed African-Americans. Williams claimed that he tried to protect the couple from harm. But when Williams was charged with kidnapping, he decided to flee rather than face 1961 North Carolinian justice.

Robert F. Williams left the country and for the next eight years, he lived in Cuba, China, and North Vietnam. While in exile, he published several books and a newsletters called The Crusader denouncing capitalism, imperialism, and racism. Vietnam was always of special concern to Williams as evidenced in his speeches and writing.

"a good fight justifies any cause"

E.O.T.

O.K.

i know it's an hour long video, but it's an hour of ROBERT F WILLIAMS!! this guy kicked serious ass and i love what he did. if you're not familiar with this epic cornerstone individual of human awesomeness, check him out! youtube, the library, by whatever means necessary...
"a good fight justifies any cause"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Bless your darling heart, but I am not watching an hour-long video unless you bring over a bottle of wine (OK, two bottles) and watch it with me.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"