ONE that currently does not exist | starting with Robotic
Judicery | one that can sniff out serious cases   ^goT iT

http://www.worldtimezone.com/

& a place to begin sniffing is the 2011 ?"accident"?{boo

ad 586
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on January 21, 2015, 10:20:30 PM
:horrormirth:

Chelagoras The Boulder

"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

hirley0

5:17  This video is private. {ad 649 {{ No Flash.

Quote from: Chelagoras The Boulder on February 24, 2015, 06:20:09 AM
Not technically writing, but this is a thing i did:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWnvIItzAss

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on February 25, 2015, 02:39:28 PM
Quote from: hirley0 on February 25, 2015, 01:17:23 PM
5:17  This video is private. {ad 649 {{ No Flash.

Quote from: Chelagoras The Boulder on February 24, 2015, 06:20:09 AM
Not technically writing, but this is a thing i did:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWnvIItzAss

What he said.
Works for me, maybe it is country or provider based?

I got bored after 1-2 minutes: good concepts, bad delivery.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

It's working now, but I can't listen to it because the school computers don't have any speakers. :(
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Sung Low

Delivery yes, but...

from what I understand, stand-up is an art form, and the starting point to being good at it is to die on stage a bunch of times. That's how you find out what works and what doesn't. Then, you refine each of those nuggets you've dug out and melt them in a BIG FUCKING POT.

Find out what hits them in the gut, where they're weak, and then exploit that shit for  :lulz:
The d key has chosen to absent itself

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Sung Low on February 25, 2015, 11:11:45 PM
Delivery yes, but...

from what I understand, stand-up is an art form, and the starting point to being good at it is to die on stage a bunch of times. That's how you find out what works and what doesn't. Then, you refine each of those nuggets you've dug out and melt them in a BIG FUCKING POT.

Find out what hits them in the gut, where they're weak, and then exploit that shit for  :lulz:

Exactly... like writing, music, art, science, and pretty much everything else worth doing, first you have to suck at it a whole lot in order to get any better. You just keep sucking, and sucking, and sucking until this one time you suck a little less, and then eventually you get to a point where you hardly suck at all.

If you aren't willing to suck at it as hard as you can, you'll never give yourself a chance to get good.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on February 25, 2015, 11:15:10 PM
Delivery yes, but...

Exactly... like writing, music, art, science, and pretty much everything else worth doing, first you have to suck at it a whole lot in order to get any better. You just keep sucking, and sucking, and sucking until this one time you suck a little less, and then eventually you get to a point where you hardly suck at all.

If you aren't willing to suck at it as hard as you can, you'll never give yourself a chance to get good.

Cainad (dec.)

Feb 16
    If you don't put that down within ten seconds, Mrs McCrosby here will have some very harsh words for your mortal remains. I'm sure she'd love to explain the error of your ways to you right now, but only corpses can seem to sit still through the lecture.

Feb 17
    It's hard to express just how wrong it felt to be in that room when it happened. The closest analogy I have is the feeling of a toenail peeling back. It goes past pain and ends up in a place where it feels like the universe has made a mistake that you are powerless to fix.

Feb 18
    Entering the Year of the Ram. Or goat, or sheep, or whatever. Some kind of ungulate with more skull than brain and a funny voice.

Feb 19
    Well ain't that just a gosh-dang! What a hum-dinger hootenanny! It's a fucking mess and it's your fault, is what I'm getting at.

Feb 20
    How dare you? How god damn dare you? Now we'll never be cool enough for the Frotteur's Club.

Chelagoras The Boulder

Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on February 26, 2015, 02:24:41 AM
Delivery yes, but...

aww thanks you guys :). I rewrote the vaccine bit to make it more coherent. That and the tumblr bit were rough rants on a concept and i'm gonna try and get them down on paper as fully fleshed out bits. It's hard but the only way forward is to keep getting out to those open mics and keep seeing what does and doesn't work.

as for the video its cuz i flipped it from private tot public earlier today.
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Delivery yes, but...

OMG, that PWW is great!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Chelagoras The Boulder on February 26, 2015, 02:45:32 AM
Delivery yes, but...

aww thanks you guys :). I rewrote the vaccine bit to make it more coherent. That and the tumblr bit were rough rants on a concept and i'm gonna try and get them down on paper as fully fleshed out bits. It's hard but the only way forward is to keep getting out to those open mics and keep seeing what does and doesn't work.

as for the video its cuz i flipped it from private tot public earlier today.
Cool! keep posting your vids here!
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"