News:

If you really want to hurt your parents, and you don't have the nerve to be a homosexual, the least you can do is go into the arts. But do not use semicolons. They are transvestite hermaphrodites, standing for absolutely nothing. All they do is show you've been to college.

Main Menu

lets organize a religion against organized religion!!!!!

Started by valentine, October 09, 2012, 04:37:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

valentine

I understand now! I understand that I understand nothing. Eris said not to seek her without and not to seek her within, and like a fool I overlooked these words without a second thought. Like most individuals, I tried to fill this void I felt with perceptions and concepts in which I could easily conform my mind in order to make sense out of an irrational world. But once I let go of this pride that I had I realized I wasn't so special in fact I was an irrational fool. knowing this doesn't exactly make me any less of a fool or anymore special than I was before... and In all honesty I'm completely fine with that fact.
Nihilism, Anarchy, and My Little Pony

Nephew Twiddleton

What does this have to do with organized religion and religions against it?
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

valentine

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Does it help you make sense of things when you're sad?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

valentine

Bu🤠ns