News:

PD.com: "the lot of you are some of the most vicious, name calling, vile examples of humanity I've had the misfortune of attempting to communicate with.  Even attempting to mimic the general mood of the place toward people who think differently leaves a slimy feel on my skin.  Reptilian, even."

Main Menu

Prison Warden Saves You, Saves The World

Started by Ayotollah of Ass, September 25, 2012, 08:01:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

This is pretty good stuff, asshole guy! Well done. I'd like to see this precept (approved/safe/institutionalized rebellion) developed/explored a little more.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Ayotollah of Assehollah on September 25, 2012, 09:27:01 PM
Not sure. I printed out a PDF file I got from scribd or something. It doesn't have any version number on it, but the content looks the same as the pdf of the link Luna linked to on a quick scan. Please use whatever you like, although I'm noticing some spelling mistakes and whatnot now, so maybe I should clean it up a little first.

Okay, that was the original.  Nigel's "You're not so special" is part of the 2013 project. 

Go ahead and make whatever changes you want, then let me know when you're ready.  We're using creative commons (you get attribution, you still own the work, we get to use it in this one particular book).  This is going to be freeware, just like the original.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.