News:

Today, for a brief second, I thought of a life without Roger. It was much like my current life, except that this forum was a bit nicer.

Main Menu

My goodbye thread

Started by DECI4, January 18, 2012, 07:30:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faust

Hope you stay gone. But I know that is hoping too much.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

navkat

Oh my god. Flounce threads are so LAME. Just delete your account quietly and go if you wanna go.

I don't have a problem with you but then, I don't really have a problem with anyone.

Why do we bave to be such DICKS?
GOD!

East Coast Hustle

We don't allow people to delete accounts. We like to preserve all of the BAWWWW! for posterity.

Also, :lulz: at the idea that DERPI4 has a family, as if someone would voluntarily touch his genitals outside of a doctor's office.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

navkat

We're really never going to make this easy on people, are we?

East Coast Hustle

That's just not how we roll.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Dysfunctional Cunt

WHY does this person think anyone would mess with their family in the first place?  I thought this was a female?

Cramulus

goodbye little troll, best of luck with your endeavors

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

DECI4

Quote from: Khara on January 18, 2012, 02:17:54 PM
WHY does this person think anyone would mess with their family in the first place?  I thought this was a female?

Fuckyouoneeye threatened to fuck with my personal information. Sorry but I can't allow an internet stalker to harass myself and my children IRL. Word of warning to those that have post their Facebook links here.
:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:
My-my-my-my music hits me so hard makes me say oh my Lord
Thank you for blessing me with a mind to rhyme and two hyped feet
It feels good when you know you're down
A superdope homeboy from the Oaktown
And I'm known as such
And this is a beat uh u can't touch

I told you homeboy u can't touch this
Yeah that's how we're livin' and you know u can't touch this
Look in my eyes man u can't touch this
You know let me bust the funky lyrics u can't touch this Fresh new kicks and pants
You got it like that now you know you wanna dance
So move out of your seat
And get a fly girl and catch this beat
While it's rollin' hold on pump a little bit
And let me know it's going on like that like that
Cold on a mission so pull on back
Let 'em know that you're too much
And this is a beat uh u can't touch

Yo I told you u can't touch this
Why you standing there man u can't touch this
:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:

http://i.imgur.com/EiZZK.jpg

Don Coyote

Quote from: DECI4 on January 19, 2012, 01:16:53 AM

Fuckyouoneeye threatened to fuck with my personal information. Sorry but I can't allow an internet stalker to harass myself and my children IRL. Word of warning to those that have post their Facebook links here.

WRONG

ECH said he would share you PI with the owners of The Stranger due to you claiming to be destroying issues of the paper. You know, in case they wanted to pursue legal action against your punk ass.

Phox

*gasp* Fuck You One-Eye threatened to use your personal information?! Kinda like the admins at TOTSE2 cyber-stalked me with my email address?  :aaa:

Cain

WRONG

DEC14 does not have a family.  No, jizz-encrusted socks are not offspring.  Sorry.

Nephew Twiddleton

You can check out any time you like but you can never leave i guess. I thought she was leaving forever and ever.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Cain on January 19, 2012, 01:20:24 AM
WRONG

DEC14 does not have a family.  No, jizz-encrusted socks are not offspring.  Sorry.

As usual, Cain cuts right to the chase.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Don Coyote on January 19, 2012, 01:18:53 AM

WRONG

ECH said he would share you PI with the owners of The Stranger due to you claiming to be destroying issues of the paper. You know, in case they wanted to pursue legal action against your punk ass.

And just in case they didn't know it was happening, I fired off a couple emails to Tim Keck.

He's probably got better things to worry about. At least, DERPI4 had better hope so. :lulz: