News:

It's not laughter if you're just going through the muscle movements you remember from the times you actually gave a fuck.

Main Menu

Door knocking Bible Thumpers

Started by Adios, June 04, 2010, 06:03:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: BadBeast on June 08, 2010, 07:02:31 PM
Yeah, that's a possibility, but everyone's seen LOTR Now, so Sauron would be better, renamed, and repackaged, and sprayed down with febreeze. Like they did with Mithras when they Christed  everthing. Plenty to work with, he's just a big ol' eye, after all. Soaring cat sees everyting, You sorry spinners, Make prays to him!

You could always go to third world countries like the Christians do.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: BadBeast on June 08, 2010, 01:12:36 AM
Quote from: -Kel- on June 08, 2010, 12:56:46 AM
Quote from: Hawk on June 04, 2010, 06:03:38 PM
Last evening I saw several people going door to door in my neighborhood with pamphlets in their hands. I went to my office and with a magic marker wrote "I AM NOT INTERESTED IN YOUR GOD. DO NOT KNOCK ON MY DOOR." As I was putting the last piece of tape on my poster they came to my porch. I just stared at them as they read my sign. One guy started to say something and I cocked my eyebrow at him. His mouth slammed shut and they left.

Sometimes timing is everything.

Awsome!
Quote from: BadBeast on June 05, 2010, 04:06:24 AM
I have in the past invited them in, I have given them LSD, I have opened the door naked, told them I was up to my hilt in pussy, but if they'd like to come in and wait, I shouldn't be too long. They actually came in! I couldn't believe it. That's the only reason I gave them Acid, because if they have such a brass fucking neck, as to do that, then they are fucking mine! And I will get my licks in. Would you like a cup of coffee? *smiles lulzy smile* There is a much longer tale to tell regarding one of these particular Jehovah's Witnesses, but that is for annother day.
You have accomplished a small part of my dream of one day spiking a LDS sacrament with LSD.

They were Jehovahs Witlesses, but I would have still done it if they were LDS. (They're not so endemic over here.)  JW's are almost as funny, and just as Zealous.

LDS won't drink coffee.  I'm not sure if they'll even drink soda.  Just as a warning so that you spike the right thing.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Adios

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on June 08, 2010, 09:55:19 PM
Last evening I saw several people going door to door in my neighborhood with pamphlets in their hands. I went to my office and with a magic marker wrote "I AM NOT INTERESTED IN YOUR GOD. DO NOT KNOCK ON MY DOOR." As I was putting the last piece of tape on my poster they came to my porch. I just stared at them as they read my sign. One guy started to say something and I cocked my eyebrow at him. His mouth slammed shut and they left.

Awsome!
I have in the past invited them in, I have given them LSD, I have opened the door naked, told them I was up to my hilt in pussy, but if they'd like to come in and wait, I shouldn't be too long. They actually came in! I couldn't believe it. That's the only reason I gave them Acid, because if they have such a brass fucking neck, as to do that, then they are fucking mine! And I will get my licks in. Would you like a cup of coffee? *smiles lulzy smile* There is a much longer tale to tell regarding one of these particular Jehovah's Witnesses, but that is for annother day.
You have accomplished a small part of my dream of one day spiking a LDS sacrament with LSD.

They were Jehovahs Witlesses, but I would have still done it if they were LDS. (They're not so endemic over here.)  JW's are almost as funny, and just as Zealous.

LDS won't drink coffee.  I'm not sure if they'll even drink soda.  Just as a warning so that you spike the right thing.

Take it from an ex mormon, they drink soda.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Awsome!

They probably just assumed it was some demonic presence trying to fuck with them.  :lulz:
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

BadBeast

Quote from: BadBeast on Today at 19:02:31
Yeah, that's a possibility, but everyone's seen LOTR Now, so Sauron would be better, renamed, and repackaged, and sprayed down with febreeze. Like they did with Mithras when they Christed  everthing. Plenty to work with, he's just a big ol' eye, after all. Soaring cat sees everyting, You sorry spinners, Make prays to him!

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on Today at 66.66 
You could always go to third world countries like the Christians do.

And end up getting kidnapped by armed gangs of Rebels, or insurgents in some half baked arid Hell hole, trying to preach Numenorean Mysticism, to people who eat stuff like Jellyfish, or crunchy fried bugs?

I'd only consider it, if the beds were soft, and I didn't have to eat anything that has more limbs than me, or more eyes than me. And I don't want to see a single bloody Hobbit, Wizard, or any of those Bastard Nazgul. Creepy fucks. A couple of Elf "Chambermaids"
(NOT Wood Elves, ((Unbearable Hippys))  I want HIGH Elves!) A Troll Bodyguard, and a good Cook. Then I'd be up for it. Perhaps.  

@Ratatosk. I think there may well have actually been a Demonic presence trying to fuck with them.
I did nothing to discourage any traffic from the Darkside, not my fault the batteries in their Watchtowers didn't work,
or when they pulled out their Bibles for spiritual reassurance,  they'd unfortunately forgotten how to read!
(If they had had illuminated manuscripts, instead, they might have felt a little less, . . .  Possessed!)  :lulz:
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Hawk on June 08, 2010, 09:55:58 PM

Awsome!

Yeah I remember Romney saying something to that effect. The rule is not to drink "hot drinks". That can be interpreted as coffee or tea. But soda isn't hot. So depending on your interp you can drink caffeine.

BadBeast

In England, everybody drinks Tea. It's the Law!

It is an offence, punishable by up to £2000 fine, and / or 3 weeks in Prison, to refuse, when offered, a Cup of Tea. Unless , of course you are carrying a form T.E.694/b  "Tea Exemption Certificate", signed by your Doktor, and your MP.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"

Adios

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on June 08, 2010, 10:54:34 PM

Awsome!

Yeah I remember Romney saying something to that effect. The rule is not to drink "hot drinks". That can be interpreted as coffee or tea. But soda isn't hot. So depending on your interp you can drink caffeine.

The Word Of Wisdom specifically states no coffee, tea, alcohol, tobacco or harmful drugs.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Hawk on June 08, 2010, 11:08:22 PM
Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on June 08, 2010, 10:54:34 PM

Awsome!

The Word Of Wisdom specifically states no coffee, tea, alcohol, tobacco or harmful drugs.

Thanks Hawk, I knew that I would probably mess it up.

BadBeast

Why not give them a nice healthy granola bar, or some home made flapjacks, liberally sprayed down, with a plant mister, and a 5% solution? All that Oaty goodness is so hard to resist!