News:

Discordianism:  It is some kind of a communist sect.

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on April 19, 2014, 03:58:30 PM
Biromantic means "to describe romantic attraction to more than one gender, despite the lack of sexual attraction" and with the gray in front it means "gray-romantic (grey-romantic) is a person with a romantic orientation that is somewhere between aromantic and romantic.
For example, a gray-romantic may:  Experience romantic attraction but not very often. Experience romantic attraction, but not desire romantic relationships.  Desire relationships which are not quite platonic and not quite romantic."

The only interesting thing about it is that nobody fucking cares.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on April 19, 2014, 05:20:13 PM
Genderescent.

No.  Just no.  WHY DO YOU NEED A SPECIFIC TERM FOR THIS?

Also, this was fun: http://siryouarebeingmocked.tumblr.com/post/42232937004/genderescent-is-a-specific-term-meaning-a-person-of

We don't. It's bored suburban teenagers hopping on the "more special than you" bandwagon.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

minuspace

Quote from: Nigel on April 19, 2014, 06:43:51 PM
Biromantic means "to describe romantic attraction to more than one gender, despite the lack of sexual attraction" and with the gray in front it means "gray-romantic (grey-romantic) is a person with a romantic orientation that is somewhere between aromantic and romantic.
For example, a gray-romantic may:  Experience romantic attraction but not very often. Experience romantic attraction, but not desire romantic relationships.  Desire relationships which are not quite platonic and not quite romantic."

Biromancy is actually the act of divination performed with a common ball-point pen, in lieu of proper sortilage.

Golden Applesauce

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on April 19, 2014, 05:04:44 PM
Fucking hell.  is everyone suck a precious snowflake that they need a unique classification to describe their personality?

It's a taxonomist's paradise.

Well... yeah? Once the school psychologist diagnoses you with ADHD, oppositional-defiant disorder, and dyscalcula because your math teacher is obnoxious, you might as well go nuts making up your own fake latin labels. It's absurd, but what isn't?

If any of these new-fangled emperor-kin turn out half as awesome as Emperor Norton, I'll be satisfied.
Q: How regularly do you hire 8th graders?
A: We have hired a number of FORMER 8th graders.

minuspace

Quote from: Golden Applesauce on April 19, 2014, 08:56:44 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on April 19, 2014, 05:04:44 PM
Fucking hell.  is everyone suck a precious snowflake that they need a unique classification to describe their personality?

It's a taxonomist's paradise.

Well... yeah? Once the school psychologist diagnoses you with ADHD, oppositional-defiant disorder, and dyscalcula because your math teacher is obnoxious, you might as well go nuts making up your own fake latin labels. It's absurd, but what isn't?

If any of these new-fangled emperor-kin turn out half as awesome as Emperor Norton, I'll be satisfied.
ADD:  Attention Demanding Deficient(1)
1: (noun)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

So, I may have mentioned mommy groups before, and how they are insane and I mostly hate the other mommies.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Nigel on April 19, 2014, 06:43:51 PM

It got a reaction out of me:

:ffs:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Nigel on April 20, 2014, 04:40:24 AM
So, I may have mentioned mommy groups before, and how they are insane and I mostly hate the other mommies.

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on April 19, 2014, 05:08:44 PM
But we haven't even discussed ace genderescent demigirls yet.

Yes, they are real terms.  Feel free to use Google to puzzle them out.

Rant forthcoming.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Nigel on April 20, 2014, 04:40:24 AM

:eek: .....  :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
This is exactly why I never joined any mommy groups, or really have friends with kids.
I fucking hate other parents and the way they act.

"What did you do when your son acted like this?"
"I spanked him"
"Oh I can't do that to little Katie, I just think it would have too many long term psychological effects"
"My kid turned out fine. I turned out fine. You got spanked, remember?"
"Yes but my little Brycer is different"
"FUCK YOU IN YOUR DUMB FUCKING FACE YOU STUPID CUNT"

I don't have friends with kids.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on April 21, 2014, 07:52:16 PM
:eek: .....  :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
This is exactly why I never joined any mommy groups, or really have friends with kids.
I fucking hate other parents and the way they act.

"What did you do when your son acted like this?"
"I spanked him"
"Oh I can't do that to little Katie, I just think it would have too many long term psychological effects"
"My kid turned out fine. I turned out fine. You got spanked, remember?"
"Yes but my little Brycer is different"
"FUCK YOU IN YOUR DUMB FUCKING FACE YOU STUPID CUNT"

I don't have friends with kids.

I have noticed a disturbing trend - mind you, this isn't based on an actual study or anything - that kids who never get spanked wind up completely without compassion.

I think that if you don't associate pain with bad acts, then there are no bad acts in your mind.