News:

'sup, my privileged, cishet shitlords?  I'm back from oppressing womyn and PoC.

Main Menu

Which number surprises you the most?

Started by Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy, June 28, 2005, 12:26:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

People on the cover of Sargeant Peppers

http://www.iamthebeatles.com/article1318.html

A lot of them surprised me, but I am torn between the two above.  There were a lot of interesting people, and non people, on that cover, hehehe :twisted:

slothrop23

i have to say the number 876594 suprises me every time i see it ,as its my lucky number
Wind turbines.

I'm a big fan

Quote from: SLOTH OR ENTROPYi have to say the number 876594 suprises me every time i see it ,as its my lucky number
That's a very unusual lucky number, how did you end up with it?

gnimbley

I am happy to see that there was a gnome on the cover.

As I read through the list, I saw Huntz hall and said to myself, "Yeah, he
was one of the Bowery Boys. I used to watch them on TV." I didn't
notice Leo Gorcey until I saw at the end that he was painted out.

The number that surprises me most is 54. And that has nothing to do with
the Beatles' cover.

The sexy women didn't surprise me.  The comedians, nope.  The scientist, not much.  The mystics, only a little, the Beatles got into all that stuff.  The Satanists, was there more than one?  That surprised me a little.  Lots of hippies which was not surprising at all, hehehe :twisted:

LMNO

I see no Satanists on the list.

And I go with gnimbley on this one.  Sonny Liston?

LMNO

Please hold still while Mangrove and I pummel you senseless with iron-bound copies of The Book of Lies.

Quote from: LMNOPlease hold still while Mangrove and I pummel you senseless with iron-bound copies of The Book of Lies.
oops :oops:

OK, I have never read Crowley, every time I pick up one of his books it freaks me out, I don't know why, please enlighten me rather than pummeling me, I'm really not into that :?

LMNO

Quote from: LMNOPummeling is more fun.
Only if you use feathers :wink:

LMNO

::pummels Eldora with a sack full of bricks::

chaosgraves:agentoferis

Constitution?!?!? Isn't that a D&D stat.

Sepia

Crowley was a satanist

and

the wiccas of the 1950s invented the tarot.

OR

go here: http://www.disinfo.com/site/

and check out some of their books

or visit your local wikipedia

Or read up on the OFFICIAL pd.com reading list.

also, there's a torrent out there, probably on pirate bay, that has collected all of crowley's stuff in one help file and a few mp3s. Hearing him sing vive la revolution or something similar makes him not as "evil" as many folks want him to.

Also, read the 5 volumes of Promethea, written by Alan Moore and drawn/designed by JH Williams III.

That is all.

edit:  44. Dr. David Livingstone (Missionary & Explorer) was surprising. I can't see the reason really..
Everyone will always be too late

I never said anything about him being evil, just that I thought he was a Satanist.  I wouldn't be surprised if some of the people on this board are/were/started out as Satanists.  It is a common enough rebellion for Christians.  I think it's his bulgey eyed look that creeps me out.