News:

Sometimes I rattle the cage and beat my head uselessly against its bars, but sometimes, I can shake one loose and use it as a dildo.

Main Menu

Quotes of the Moment II

Started by Triple Zero, June 13, 2011, 12:29:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

QuoteI wish I could speak Enochian. The reason why is that when I was in the army, I got a chance to go to Mount Sinai. If I spoke Enochian, I'd have lit the bush on fire again and drunk-dialed God.

- TGRR, talking to magicktards on Youtube.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

This is the kinda shit I have to deal with, since Nigel is too busy to kill them all:

QuoteSo many. From as far back as i can remember. Every house I've lived in has stories or the weird or unexplained. I'll do the highlights.
First house. We were the first ones to live there. I was there from one week old to 15. I once ran up the stairs like i had done so many times before. I stopped on the Lansing and it was a straight shot to my room. For some reason i was frozen. Like my legs were stuck in concrete. It was almost dark outside and pretty dark in my mom's room. No one was upstairs. Just me. For reasons unknown i had to look into mom's room. In there, i saw something. It was tall, with eyes that looked like a wall of fire moved behind them. Like those colors. The eyes were almond shaped but much larger and wider than a person's. It seemed to smile. A very eerie smile, with the same wall of fire thing going on. I couldn't see a body. I only know it was tall because of how high up the eyes were from the floor. I was terrified. I didn't know what it was. I was finally able to move again and I went to my room. When I came out it was gone and I never saw it again. I also never went back up the stairs without turning on the light. (I didn't have any drugs or alcohol in my system.)

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

OH MY GOD SHE'S STILL GOING.  SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP.

The Good Reverend Roger

OH FOR THE LOVE OF "BOB" SHUT UP

The Good Reverend Roger

Post number 6:

QuoteMy Mom's apartment: i saw a few strange things here. I think they were Shadow People. Most people think these are 'evil' personally i think people think this because they look different/weird. I saw something that would peek at me from around corners.

i was once playing on the computer, it was dark, the only light was coming from the computer and the TV. My mom was sleeping on an air mattress in the living room. I was at the end of the living room next to the kitchen doorway. I had Earbuds in but i could hear my mom snoring. I saw someone walk or if the kitchen and the Walnut behind me. I could feel the air of someone walking by me. I thought 'when did mom get up? ' but she was still snoring. So i turned and this person was leaning Over my mom. And then they were gone.

Oh my fucking god.  I can't stand it.

Meunster

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 16, 2015, 04:09:55 AM
Post number 6:

QuoteMy Mom's apartment: i saw a few strange things here. I think they were Shadow People. Most people think these are 'evil' personally i think people think this because they look different/weird. I saw something that would peek at me from around corners.

i was once playing on the computer, it was dark, the only light was coming from the computer and the TV. My mom was sleeping on an air mattress in the living room. I was at the end of the living room next to the kitchen doorway. I had Earbuds in but i could hear my mom snoring. I saw someone walk or if the kitchen and the Walnut behind me. I could feel the air of someone walking by me. I thought 'when did mom get up? ' but she was still snoring. So i turned and this person was leaning Over my mom. And then they were gone.

Does anyone else see shadow people and shit from the corner of their eyes?
Not in the autistic, attention seeking way, but in the "oh shit, huh, fucking eyes playing tricks on me" way.
Poe's law ;)

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Meunster on September 16, 2015, 08:07:55 AM
Post number 6:

Not in the autistic, attention seeking way, but in the "oh shit, huh, fucking eyes playing tricks on me" way.

Only happened to me once in the height of my flaky pagan days (blue foot coming down a staircase near my head). Twice with auditory hallucinations, and I suspect I'll get more of those as my hearing continues to deteriorate (damn you tinnitus!) and my stupid brain tries to fill in the gaps. Wires get crossed sometimes, especially in low light situations like the ones she's describing.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Meunster on September 16, 2015, 08:07:55 AM
Post number 6:

Oh yeah

that's pretty normal

especially when you're tired.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

When you get really tired, it becomes shadow spiders.

You thought you knew terror?  Stay awake for 96 hours.

Cain

Lizzie: I guess planned parenthood finally got voted to lose funding...

Me: looks like Obama intends to veto it

Me: meanwhile, on PD.com, someone who thinks test tube babies literally develop inside test tubes is trying to teach us about biology

Lizzie: Good I hope he does

Me: I know, right? biology is a key scientific discipline

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on September 19, 2015, 01:21:18 AM
Lizzie: I guess planned parenthood finally got voted to lose funding...

Me: looks like Obama intends to veto it

Me: meanwhile, on PD.com, someone who thinks test tube babies literally develop inside test tubes is trying to teach us about biology

Lizzie: Good I hope he does

Me: I know, right? biology is a key scientific discipline

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

Regarding the video How to Do Double Hip Locks

Quote from: Youtube CommenterI look like a pigeon having a seizure, I don't think I can do this

The Good Reverend Roger

"In my 30-year history in the Drug Enforcement Administration, and related agencies, the major targets of my investigations almost invariably turned out to be working for the CIA."
- Dennis Doyle, former chief of CENTAC and mobile task force operations, DEA

Junkenstein

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 29, 2016, 06:52:35 PM
"In my 30-year history in the Drug Enforcement Administration, and related agencies, the major targets of my investigations almost invariably turned out to be working for the CIA."
- Dennis Doyle, former chief of CENTAC and mobile task force operations, DEA

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

minuspace

Quote from: Cain on September 17, 2015, 05:56:32 PM
When you get really tired, it becomes shadow spiders.

You thought you knew terror?  Stay awake for 96 hours.
:lulz:
Stay awake and dehydrated, my friends