News:

Today, for a brief second, I thought of a life without Roger. It was much like my current life, except that this forum was a bit nicer.

Main Menu

what the fuck do you think about Ralf?

Started by wade, June 15, 2008, 07:22:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wade

www.votenader.org

I personally think nader is the fucking man, who would pwn any of the so called front runners in a real debate.
REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly
:thumb: :kojak:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: 221 on June 15, 2008, 07:22:46 AM
www.votenader.org

I personally think nader is the fucking man, who would pwn any of the so called front runners in a real debate.

Nader is the reason we have president Bush.

I cannot wait to take a huge shit on his grave.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Idem

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Idem on June 15, 2008, 09:14:12 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 15, 2008, 09:11:41 AM
Nader is the reason we have president Bush.
:mittens:  :lulz:

And this election, and the 2000 election, he only joined in after it looked like the Dems had a chance.

169% sell out.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

wade

the only reason bush was elected is because of the american publics refusal to vote for a third party..perhaps teh medias portrayal of who should be voted for helped as well...   Wouldn't nader be good for the americans?

Look at the canadian government for instance.  we have the bloc (LMFAO) NDP...(haha) Liberals, conservatives... and I think we have a few independants who made it into the hosue of commons...

*shrugs  I think the conservatives got into power with only 35% of the vote.
REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly
:thumb: :kojak:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: 221 on June 15, 2008, 06:18:04 PM
the only reason bush was elected is because of the american publics refusal to vote for a third party..perhaps teh medias portrayal of who should be voted for helped as well...   Wouldn't nader be good for the americans?

When Nader knew he couldn't get 5% (and thus matching funds for 2004), he should have withdrawn.  He didn't, so he split the vote and let the GOP in...while talking shit about the Dems the whole time.

He did that shit on purpose.  I hope he dies of anal prolapse.

Fuck him.

Contessa_Ugolino

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 15, 2008, 06:20:15 PM

When Nader knew he couldn't get 5% (and thus matching funds for 2004), he should have withdrawn.  He didn't, so he split the vote and let the GOP in...while talking shit about the Dems the whole time.

Fuck him.

Troof. Agreed, especially on the prolapse. Unsafe At Any Speed? Good thing. Clean Water Action Project? Good thing. Consumer Project on Technology? Good thing. Handing the goddamn elections to the most paleolithic version of the Republican party ever to make Goldwater look like fucking St. Francis? Unmitigated self-promoting bullshit. He has shit on his own legacy.
WE'RE PROBABLY NOT AS JUDGMENTAL AS YOU MIGHT THINK.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Contessa_Ugolino on June 15, 2008, 07:54:19 PM

Fuck him.

Troof. Agreed, especially on the prolapse. Unsafe At Any Speed? Good thing. Clean Water Action Project? Good thing. Consumer Project on Technology? Good thing. Handing the goddamn elections to the most paleolithic version of the Republican party ever to make Goldwater look like fucking St. Francis? Unmitigated self-promoting bullshit. He has shit on his own legacy.

THREE TIMES.  I wonder what they have on him?

Contessa_Ugolino

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 15, 2008, 08:03:16 PM
Quote from: Contessa_Ugolino on June 15, 2008, 07:54:19 PM

Fuck him.

THREE TIMES.  I wonder what they have on him?

IIRC, when he was working on the auto industry stuff, some unspecified They hired hookers to try and get him in compromising positions. Maybe he finally took the bait?

Ew. Wrinkly Nader hatesex. I think I need a shower, now. In lye.

BADGE OF HONOR

Ugghh.  I already have hangover stomach, why did you do that?
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Contessa_Ugolino

Um. Oops. Sorry. I blame Roger and the power of his contagious hate.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Contessa_Ugolino on June 15, 2008, 08:15:17 PM
Um. Oops. Sorry. I blame Roger and the power of his contagious hate.

I am a bad monkey.   :sad:

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 15, 2008, 09:11:41 AM
I cannot wait to take a huge shit on his grave.

i'll bring the mexican food and coffee and be joinin ya.

AFK

Look at the canadian government for instance.  we have the bloc (LMFAO) NDP...(haha) Liberals, conservatives... and I think we have a few independants who made it into the hosue of commons...

*shrugs  I think the conservatives got into power with only 35% of the vote.

I'm all for chipping away at the entrenched two-party system.  HOWEVER, neither Nader, Perot, or now Barr, have been the proper candidate to lead the charge.  I mean, if you're going to give us a 3rd option, give us a 3rd option.  Nader adding himself to the election is kind of like when you're at the coffeeshop and they typically have two kinds of muffins.  Bran muffins with nuts and bran muffins with slightly different nuts.  And then you add a new muffin, bran muffin with extra bran.  I mean, for chrissakes, give me a fuckin glazed donut and really shake it up. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cramulus

Problem is, without some incredible funding, no third party candidate is going to look any better than Nader. And in hindsight, the losing party will always blame the third party. That's how the two-party hegemony works. Anything other than the two appears as a threat to some established "good cause".

And sorry Dems, but Bush won for a zillion reasons other than Nader. Like the Florida debacle.

I didn't vote Nader, but I kinda wish I did since the democrats got so butthurt over it.  :p I don't live in Florida, so it srsly wouldn't have made a difference.