News:

I know you said that you wouldn't tolerate excuses, but I have a real good one.

Main Menu

Split From Alphabet Thread.

Started by zen_magick, February 05, 2013, 09:56:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Coyote

Anna Mae Bollocks

CAIN IS THE AI GOD THAT 18 TRIED TO WARN YUO ABOUT
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

trippinprincezz13

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on February 05, 2013, 10:43:26 PM
I'm with ZM, even this guy's fucking handle is plagiarism.

DID YOU REALLY THINK NOBODY HAS READ THE BIBLE, CAIN?

Oh yea, Mr. Kettle? Didn't think there were any Liberty Bob Fans here, did you?* http://www.libertybob.com/index.php?category=General&article=475

*unless that's totally why you picked that name. Then, boy, do I look like an ass.
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: trippinprincezz13 on February 06, 2013, 04:59:34 PM

Oh yea, Mr. Kettle? Didn't think there were any Liberty Bob Fans here, did you?* http://www.libertybob.com/index.php?category=General&article=475

*unless that's totally why you picked that name. Then, boy, do I look like an ass.

Whoa!   :eek:
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

zen_magick

However, optimism as a social attitude is an inherently infantile position which refuses to accept the possibility of failure, criticism or doubt.

"When encouraged as a social attitude it is an infantalizing force which removes the individual's conscious power to criticize, refuse and Doubt."  p.224

And fuck you all I have contacted John Ralston Saul's agent, and publisher so go sit and spin.

Blow my Mind or Blow Me!

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: zen_magick on February 07, 2013, 11:07:29 AM
However, optimism as a social attitude is an inherently infantile position which refuses to accept the possibility of failure, criticism or doubt.

"When encouraged as a social attitude it is an infantalizing force which removes the individual's conscious power to criticize, refuse and Doubt."  p.224

And fuck you all I have contacted John Ralston Saul's agent, and publisher so go sit and spin.

Temp banned pending other admin votes.
Grounds:  Threat of initiating or causing legal proceedings against the admin team and the board in general.
Date the ban will end:  Upon a majority of nays in the admin group, or never.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

That reads as an unintentional paraphrase, which happens to the best of us. As you are well aware, the courteous thing to do when you notice something like that is to contact the writer privately and point it out so they can correct it.

But you're an asspipe and you wanted to Show Us how big your dick is by trying to publicly humiliate Cain, so you didn't do that.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Eater of Clowns

I was surprised at this because I've never seen this name used anywhere before.  I actually had to double check and see how long I've been using it.  I first registered it on LIVEJOURNAL (ugh) in 2003, when I was 17.

TAKE THAT, WHOEVER LIBERTY BOB IS

(eta)  PLAGIARIST
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

trippinprincezz13

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on February 07, 2013, 04:04:49 PM

I was surprised at this because I've never seen this name used anywhere before.  I actually had to double check and see how long I've been using it.  I first registered it on LIVEJOURNAL (ugh) in 2003, when I was 17.

TAKE THAT, WHOEVER LIBERTY BOB IS

(eta)  PLAGIARIST

:lol: I was pretty surprised I found anything, myself, since the majority of results were Soul Eater something do to with Clowns and I think your profile here.

In light of this recent news, not only has Liberty Bob plagarized, but he's also disparaging your good name by implying you wouldn't even clean up your drool after consuming a clown. Like you're some kind of animal. The nerve!
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

Faust

Thank you brave internet warrior, for defending John Ralston Sauls maiden honour.
Not sure from what exactly though,  this is a not for profit website (actually its been a huge money sink for me), this isn't published or competing with JRS, nor is it similar beyond an alphabetical list of things.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Pæs

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on February 05, 2013, 01:44:32 PM
The chances of having similar entries would naturally be higher than random, because the whole point is that these are widely-used terms that are being used, mis-used, abused, and subverted.  It's an Alphabet of Bullshit for fuck's sake.  Of course Business Schools, Democracy, and Facts would have a greater than average probability of being used as terms.  Add to that Cain's well-known history of knowledge regarding Western philosophy and political theory, and it's almost a guarantee that Kant and Mussolini would be picked.
For those who don't own a copy of the book, I think it's important to add here that The Doubter's Companion doesn't contain a single entry for every letter. It has 31 entries for A, for example, so the chances of choosing one of the widely-used terms is even greater.