News:

In North Korea, this forum wouldn't be banned, it would be revered and taught in schools as a palatable and preferable version of Western history. And in many ways, that's all the truth the children of North Korea need

Main Menu

Pineal Junk (Put it here so you won't be mentally destroyed)

Started by ThisIsMyName.StopAsking, December 06, 2009, 10:07:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cainad (dec.)

Toe socks are nothing. I've seen someone walking around in toe shoes. It was one of stranger things I saw that day; imagine if someone dipped their foot in rubber and let it dry.

Dimocritus

Quote from: Cainad on December 14, 2009, 07:29:37 PM
Toe socks are nothing. I've seen someone walking around in toe shoes. It was one of stranger things I saw that day; imagine if someone dipped their foot in rubber and let it dry.

I hope this never becomes popular. That's the type of thing that would send me into a blind rage.
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Jenne

I need to see a picture of these.  :lol:  They sound like a nice little visual mindfuck.

Zenpeanut

My dad wears those, but they're mostly because they apparently help with his leg pains.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cainad on December 14, 2009, 07:29:37 PM

I've seen those! They creep me out.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Mistress Freeky on December 14, 2009, 07:56:38 PM
http://www.vibramfivefingers.com/

:horrormirth:

stoppit wif teh feets!
Quote from: Doctor Rat Bastard on December 14, 2009, 03:44:05 PM
Quote from: Payne on December 14, 2009, 03:33:58 PM
Quote from: P3nT4gR4m on December 14, 2009, 03:24:14 PM
Footler couldn't be a double amputee and I'll prove this using SCIENCE.

If Footler had more than the average (1.999) number of feet he would indeed have been notable for his inordinately large sock requirement and hence the name "Footler" would have stuck.

If he had less (eg only 1) then logic dictates that he would have been called "Footless"

Stop trying to wriggle off the hook and admit you made a mistake you fucking degenerate  :argh!:

Right. It's off to Socksenhausen for you. Communist.

Sock It To Me!
          \

this exchange made me :lulz: and :facepalm:

Dimocritus

Dimocritus

Sorry about that. On topic:

Galoshes, rutabaga, Superman.

evil_goat

ha ha, I got my own fail thread.  I feel so awesome.  I wonder what put me over the top.

I'm training an army of evil (maybe just misunderstood) trance dancing badgers to take over the world.  The problem is that they take seven years to train, like the Iraqi army (they were always like, we're training them, we're training them, fucking a, how long does it take to train someone to shoot a gun).  Badgers are slow learners, I found out, especially dancing ones who are rolling all the time.  And bright lights blind them because their eyes are dialated.  So I had to custom-order badger sunglasses.  Do you have any idea how hard it is to find badger sunglasses?  It's really hard.  I wish Dr. No was here to help me.  I only found Dr. Yes, and that guy sucks.  Did you know he wanted to make an army of apes, like on the forth planet of the apes movie where the apes take over.  And I said "don't ever start a sentence with a conjunction, you douche-bag."  Apes aren't gonna take over anything. 

My cat eats cantaloupes.  Seriously.  Why would a cat eat a cantaloupe.  I don't understand. 

And what to do once you take over the world?  That's the real question.  Do you make it better, or worse? Or do you have to keep going, 'cause that's your only purpose in life.  Maybe take over the moon or something.  Can you take it over if nobody lives there? 

Shizaam! 

Dimocritus

Quote from: evil_goat on December 16, 2009, 01:06:42 AM
Why would a cat eat a cantaloupe.  I don't understand. 

Something tells me that's not the only thing you don't understand.

hooplala

Quote from: evil_goat on December 16, 2009, 01:06:42 AM
ha ha, I got my own fail thread.  I feel so awesome.  I wonder what put me over the top.

I'm training an army of evil (maybe just misunderstood) trance dancing badgers to take over the world.  The problem is that they take seven years to train, like the Iraqi army (they were always like, we're training them, we're training them, fucking a, how long does it take to train someone to shoot a gun).  Badgers are slow learners, I found out, especially dancing ones who are rolling all the time.  And bright lights blind them because their eyes are dialated.  So I had to custom-order badger sunglasses.  Do you have any idea how hard it is to find badger sunglasses?  It's really hard.  I wish Dr. No was here to help me.  I only found Dr. Yes, and that guy sucks.  Did you know he wanted to make an army of apes, like on the forth planet of the apes movie where the apes take over.  And I said "don't ever start a sentence with a conjunction, you douche-bag."  Apes aren't gonna take over anything. 

My cat eats cantaloupes.  Seriously.  Why would a cat eat a cantaloupe.  I don't understand. 

And what to do once you take over the world?  That's the real question.  Do you make it better, or worse? Or do you have to keep going, 'cause that's your only purpose in life.  Maybe take over the moon or something.  Can you take it over if nobody lives there? 

Shizaam! 

It's "Shazam".
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

evil_goat

shizam sounds better.  SHIZAM! SHAZAM! it's better with an 'i'.  i know it stands for something:

S The wisdom of Solomon;
H The strength of Hercules; I The Irascibility of Ian (he was a guy who was really irascible, he invented freeze dried apricots)
A The stamina of Atlas;
Z The power of Zeus;
A The courage of Achilles;
M The speed of Mercury.

Definitely improved.