News:

What the fuck is a homonym?  It's something that sounds gay.

Main Menu

ATTN: PHYSICS SPAGS

Started by Cait M. R., January 01, 2010, 04:58:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

LMNO should be given a license to administer savage beatings as he sees fit.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

You mean I don't?

Whoops.

If anyone asks, I was at home last night between 11:00pm and 3:00am.

LMNO

Quote from: Cait M. R. on January 12, 2010, 03:07:21 AM
Not negative. From 0 to 3. Yes, it's useless, but that's okay, because this is for something where the more useless it is the more value it has. (Do not ask me to explain, because I don't know the details and he is not providing them. I asked.) I'm just looking for a reasonable name to give it, unless it already has one. Could you help there?

Why not just call them what they are?  For example, "a 1.5 Hz electromagentic wave".

Or, if you want a categorical name, "an extremely ELF".

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I wholeheartedly approve of LMNO's so-called "needless" hostility escalation, and wish in this case that he had escalated it more sharply.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on January 12, 2010, 05:04:26 PM
I wholeheartedly approve of LMNO's so-called "needless" hostility escalation, and wish in this case that he had escalated it more sharply.

Righto!

Quote from: LMNO on January 12, 2010, 03:58:11 PM
Not negative. From 0 to 3. Yes, it's useless, but that's okay, because this is for something where the more useless it is the more value it has. (Do not ask me to explain, because I don't know the details and he is not providing them. I asked.) I'm just looking for a reasonable name to give it, unless it already has one. Could you help there?

Why not just call them what they are?  For example, "a 1.5 Hz electromagentic wave", YOU MISERABLE RANCID FUCKSACK

Or, if you want a categorical name, "an extremely ELF", WHILE YOU SUCK MY TAINT, YOU WORTHLESS ASSORTMENT OF CARBON.

Fixed for hostility.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO on January 12, 2010, 05:15:08 PM
Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on January 12, 2010, 05:04:26 PM

Righto!

Quote from: LMNO on January 12, 2010, 03:58:11 PM

Why not just call them what they are?  For example, "a 1.5 Hz electromagentic wave", YOU MISERABLE RANCID FUCKSACK

Or, if you want a categorical name, "an extremely ELF", WHILE YOU SUCK MY TAINT, YOU WORTHLESS ASSORTMENT OF CARBON.

Fixed for hostility.

:mittens:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cainad (dec.)

This is what happens when P3nT's special Swearing Forum goes down the pipes. All that hostility backs up and gets poomped on PD.

Cait M. R.

Fair enough, LMNO.

He was hoping for something spectacular, but fuck him.

Why? He's told me what this is going into. I'll spare you the details so that your brain doesn't shoot out of your ass at a velocity sufficient to send the whole planet careening toward Andromeda, but let's just say that there is a "time wavelength" and a "death wavelength". This was for the latter. Oh, and the scientists in this are called sorcerers. They turn planets into giant magical spaceweapons. None of that is sarcasm, not even the magical part.

I'm embarrassed to be associated with this question now.

LMNO

If it's for a book of fiction, I'll give it some leeway.