News:

To the "allies," if you aren't complicit in my crimes then you are complicit in theirs.

Main Menu

Because you all asked for it...

Started by Suu, February 19, 2008, 04:24:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

The idea was to have some of the more wonky aspects of the BIP as a voiceover (or a discussion, or something), with images of boobs everywhere as an attention grabber.

Jenne

OMG  :lulz:

Other than the fact it leaves our dear homo dudes out, and perhaps some uptight hetero women...it's a catchy idea, if a bit, uh, high schoolish.  :lol:

LMNO

Well, you can expand the concept and have pics of Colin Ferrel, or Johnny Depp instead.

Also: Pictures of Memebombs written on boobs.  All you PD.com ♀ types, get busy!

Jenne

For some reason, the idea of "meme-boobs" seemed to invoke the image of water balloons to me.

AFK

Quote from: LMNO on March 06, 2008, 04:14:08 PM

Also: Pictures of Memebombs written on boobs.  All you PD.com ♀ types, get busy!

This was what I was thinking of. 

"Black Sheep are Still Sheep"

Yes, ma'am, and I salute you.   :fap:
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Darth Cupcake

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on March 06, 2008, 04:31:57 PM
Quote from: LMNO on March 06, 2008, 04:14:08 PM

This was what I was thinking of. 

"Black Sheep are Still Sheep"

Yes, ma'am, and I salute you.   :fap:

PD.COM GONE WILD!

WOOOOO SPRING BREEEEAAAAKKK!
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

LMNO

Darth Cupcake

LMNO

Ok, I was thinking fingerpaints, but hey, whatever gets you to write membombs on your chest....

Sir Squid Diddimus

that's quite clever really.
you may actually get someone's attention that way.
hmmm.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Y'all can complain, but being a 36DD who went up to EE when I was breastfeeding, I hate my boobs.  I would love to be a C cup!

LMNO

Well Khara, you certainly qualify for some of the lengthier membombs...

Darth Cupcake

Quote from: LMNO on March 06, 2008, 05:12:01 PM
Ok, I was thinking fingerpaints, but hey, whatever gets you to write membombs on your chest....

I've actually finger-painted on people before, and it's a really satisfying experience. Human skin makes for a fabulous base to paint on because it is smooth. So I would actually get really excited about doing something like that.

And by "meme-bomb bukkake" I meant like MANY meme-bombs per boob. Perv. :p

LMNO

Well, whip those A's out, and get crackin!