News:

Hand drawn by monkeys in sweat-shop conditions.

Main Menu

Click this shit.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, January 07, 2008, 02:35:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

I-WATCHED-IT-TO-THE-END

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THANK YOU TGRR

makes the mosselman pale in comparison.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Anonymously Evil on January 07, 2008, 07:20:53 AM
Quote from: Cthulhu's Squidling on January 07, 2008, 06:27:35 AM
that almost made me lose control of my bowels.
thank you.
now if it included the girl on the right here
http://a951.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/63/l_bae4bc05327c2ee58f069d10eba6cd76.jpg
i woulda shat fer sure.

(no offense to her, she's a friend of a friend of mine and supposedly pretty cool.)

How very ICP of her.

ICP?!?!?
Dude that was ronald down to the freakin fabric on her skirt.
ronald= scarier than ICP (imo)

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: triple zero on January 07, 2008, 12:36:22 PM
I-WATCHED-IT-TO-THE-END

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THANK YOU TGRR

Bite your tongue!   :argh!:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Eve

The black and white makeup made me think ICP, though I did see the clear RMcD connection. Just noticed the striped sleeves though.. and are those balls from the kiddie fun house things? wow.
Emotionally crippled narcissist.

Triple Zero

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 08, 2008, 02:58:27 AM
I-WATCHED-IT-TO-THE-END

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THANK YOU TGRR

what, did i say that, i actually meant to say, it cannot possibly even begin to approach 5% of the awesome of your newfound holy icon, Sander "Mosselman" Scheurwater.

btw i just remembered he did make another song, no clip though:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UwJ6sRu_cA

my research points out he has an entire album, http://www.discogs.com/release/309067

Quote from: discogs reviewTheir smash-hit 'De Mosselman' was actually a very very cheap ripoff from an old Dutch folk song. This might sound like it was really cheap and stuff, it also was I guess, but still the guys who produced this track made an adequate persiflage of the gabba scene in Holland at that time, adding to the collapse of commercial hardcore techno in Holland. After this time (around 1998) very many GOOD productions in both hardcore and other dance music, were released so we will always need to thank the producers of 'De Mosselman' for them adding to the demise of hardcore in its most sickening commercial form.

:lol:

e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Anonymously Evil on January 08, 2008, 02:59:55 AM
The black and white makeup made me think ICP, though I did see the clear RMcD connection. Just noticed the striped sleeves though.. and are those balls from the kiddie fun house things? wow.

LOL they're balls from the ball pit.
I gotta hand it to that girl, she's very creative.
Some of her other things she's put together are truly.... well weird-as-fuck, but interesting and artistic at least.

Eve

Moar pics of weird-as-fuck-but-interesting-and-artistic! Or link. I'm curious.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: triple zero on January 08, 2008, 12:54:38 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 08, 2008, 02:58:27 AM
I-WATCHED-IT-TO-THE-END

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THANK YOU TGRR

what, did i say that, i actually meant to say, it cannot possibly even begin to approach 5% of the awesome of your newfound holy icon, Sander "Mosselman" Scheurwater.

btw i just remembered he did make another song, no clip though:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UwJ6sRu_cA

my research points out he has an entire album, http://www.discogs.com/release/309067

Quote from: discogs reviewTheir smash-hit 'De Mosselman' was actually a very very cheap ripoff from an old Dutch folk song. This might sound like it was really cheap and stuff, it also was I guess, but still the guys who produced this track made an adequate persiflage of the gabba scene in Holland at that time, adding to the collapse of commercial hardcore techno in Holland. After this time (around 1998) very many GOOD productions in both hardcore and other dance music, were released so we will always need to thank the producers of 'De Mosselman' for them adding to the demise of hardcore in its most sickening commercial form.

:lol:

Mosselman is a God.  A GOD, DO YOU HEAR ME?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Eve

Quote from: Cthulhu's Squidling on January 09, 2008, 05:01:01 AM
Quote from: Anonymously Evil on January 09, 2008, 01:38:48 AM
Moar pics of weird-as-fuck-but-interesting-and-artistic! Or link. I'm curious.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=27550856

look but don't touch......

i guess.

Creepy, and interesting-artistic. Flashing colors make my eyes bleed.
And yet.. hawt. Leaves me somewhere between :? and  :D

Sir Squid Diddimus

Kimmy Gibbler

I'm glad I watched that sober.  Saving that for whenever someone IMs me up with "Dude, I am so fucking high".
KIMMY GIBBLER:  SERIOUS FUCKING BUSINESS

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Izzo on January 09, 2008, 06:14:39 PM
I'm glad I watched that sober.  Saving that for whenever someone IMs me up with "Dude, I am so fucking high".
:lulz:

Mourning Star

does it make me weird if I'm kind of aroused after seeing that?

Triple Zero

yes. you are now officially weird.

happy?