News:

PD.com: We're not actually discordians

Main Menu

Fetishes

Started by notathing, March 18, 2010, 02:51:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

That said, I find other people's actual fetishes really interesting. I'm not talking about "fetish gear" which is almost invariably just S&M-type black leather/latex/whips/ball gags etc. but ACTUAL fetishes, like balloons or CFNM.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Cramulus

what about you, lady grinning soul?

Dimocritus

Okay, here we go!

CLOTHING FETISH!!! Uniforms, costumes, tall boots, leg/arm warmers (Halloween is the best time of the year), but really, anything that can stay on during sex.

MIRRORS!!!!! This satisfies both my voyeuristic tendencies (cuz I'm watching through the mirror) and my exhibitionist tendencies (because I'm being watched). I really enjoy being watched by a third party, though. Not really sure why.

MORE THAN TWO PEOPLE!!!! self explanatory. Sex with someone else is good, but the more the merrier IMO

EMO GIRLS!!!!! This is something I just got into. It makes sense, because a lot of emo fashion is compatible with my clothing fetish, and it turns out that I really like colored hair. Like bright pink or blue, something out of the ordinary.

I think the first two on my list are really close to, if not completely, real fetishes. I have a difficult time staying interested without a hawt outfit or a looking glass. Does that make me weird?
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

LMNO

Well, I suppose I should weigh in on this one.

First, it's not a fetish per se, but it engenders other's:  I am, as they say, "up for any program".

But going fist in glove hand in hand with that is what I suppose is my real fetish, in terms of "what gets LMNO hot".

I get sexually aroused by seeing my partner getting off.  So, I'm kind of a chameleon.  If my gets off hard with standard penetration and clitoral stimulation, then I am a missionary-with-thumb-on-the-clit kind of guy.  If he's the kind of guy that gets off on rimming, then I have a really clean sphincter.  If she likes to get choked with an O-ring collar and reins while her hair is being pulled getting fucked doggy style with a butt plug up her ass, I'm your man.

That much said, I'm naturally drawn towards asses.

Cain

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Cramulus on March 18, 2010, 03:40:25 PM
I'm into the kink. Rather not spill too many details here, but I love both ends of the power exchange circuit. It's actually been kind of a problem over the years - I just can't get with vanilla people, kink is one of my criteria for whether or not I'll hook up with somebody.

Quote from: Emerald City Hustle on March 18, 2010, 07:50:17 AM
It's my understanding that something is only a fetish if you absolutely cannot achieve sexual gratification without it, otherwise it's just a kink.

By that definition, I have a vagina fetish.

no blow jobs for you then?

sure, as long as they're given by someone with a vagina.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Elder Iptuous

you can still achieve gratification solo, i would imagine.
if you want to break the game in that way, you should probably say you have a 'my own cock' fetish....

LMNO

Did I mention that I have a my own cock fetish?  I can't get an erection without it.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Iptuous on March 18, 2010, 06:53:05 PM
if you want to break the game in that way, you should probably say you have a 'my own cock' fetish....

I can, but I'm almost always looking at pictures of vagina when doing so, even if they're only in my mind.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Richter

Quote from: LMNO on March 18, 2010, 06:55:05 PM
Did I mention that I have a my own cock fetish?  I can't get an erection without it.

This strikes me as the perfect metaphor for why 1 is a prime number.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: Emerald City Hustle on March 18, 2010, 06:56:11 PM
Quote from: Iptuous on March 18, 2010, 06:53:05 PM

I can, but I'm almost always looking at pictures of vagina when doing so, even if they're only in my mind.

does that count?
could you say you have a group sex fetish even if you've only ever had sex with one person?
or a furry fetish even if you don't own a costume?

LMNO

Many people have fetishes they don't IRL persue.

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: LMNO on March 18, 2010, 07:00:07 PM
Many people have fetishes they don't IRL persue.

i'm not satisfied with that way of looking at it.
if they do not pursue it, then they wouldn't achieve sexual gratification.  and if just thinking about it is enough to qualify, then it just becomes ridiculous.
like saying someone that wants to kill someone is a killer, even if they are too fearful to actually do it.
or saying someone is gay even if they never have sex with someone of the same gender....
I think these are all labels for behaviors, not desires....

otherwise, fuck you! i'm a dragon!
:D

Doktor Howl

"Persue"?

Oh, LMNO, what would the Queen say?
Molon Lube