News:

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

Main Menu

Nigel Appreciation Thread

Started by Captain Utopia, March 21, 2011, 02:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Utopia

Hey Nigel, you rock, and I missed you!

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger

Posting ITT.  It's good to have you back, but I'm sorry things got rocky for you.

So  :) and  :sad:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Elder Iptuous

i think i missed a few episodes of the PD story arc, so i don't know what happened.
but i can say that i missed your presence on the board lately, and i'm glad you're not gone.
:)

President Television

Nigel is very cool, and is, in fact, LIKE UNTO A GODDESS. Surely her return heralds the dawning of  a new age of Discordia.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Freeky

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cuddlefish

Man, I'm so far out of the loop, it's silly.

I wasn't aware you were gone, but it's nice to know that you're back.
A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cuddlefish on March 21, 2011, 05:10:37 PM
Man, I'm so far out of the loop, it's silly.

I wasn't aware you were gone, but it's nice to know that you're back.

Well, to be fair, you just ain't been right since Richter shoved your head through the ceiling.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.