News:

Hand drawn by monkeys in sweat-shop conditions.

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

I can neither confirm nor deny that I totally know the second part of the joke, which I absolutely do. Or do not. But do.

axod

just this

axod

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on April 28, 2015, 04:19:09 AM
I can neither confirm nor deny that I totally know the second part of the joke, which I absolutely do. Or do not. But do.
I mean, its like, I don't know:  what I got was absolutely NOT a joke, although it was totally mind-blowingly hilarious, so, it was like no other joke, really, it killed them all.  Still, now that there's nothing even left to joke about, it's all incredibly funny...

Fuck, I just hit a snag, what were you on about again?
just this

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on April 28, 2015, 04:19:09 AM

*fires up the palo verde machine*
Molon Lube

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Waffling on April 29, 2015, 08:27:15 PM

:horrormirth: You know, I've never actually read it, but that makes me wonder if it was secretly another one of those "let's see if we can get this horrible thing published" sociological experiments. Like Naked Came the Stranger or Atlanta Nights.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Chelagoras The Boulder

like, i've read about AIs that can apparently read enough novels to write original fiction. Every time i want to scoff and say its impossible for these to replace humans, I remember shit like this.
"It isn't who you know, it's who you know, if you know what I mean.  And I think you do."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on April 30, 2015, 12:27:43 AM
sociological experiments. Like Naked Came the Stranger or

HAW!  Read that in the army (it was in the chaplain's book box  :lulz: ), and I KNEW it was a put on!
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

I read it out loud to my squad until Sgt Adams made me stop.
Molon Lube

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Doktor Howl

Hey kids!  Jet fuel can't melt steal beams!
\

Molon Lube

minuspace

Quote from: Trivial on April 30, 2015, 01:45:37 AM

\
                    That's how donkeys gets the girls, see!

Trivial

Trivial

minuspace