News:

OK fuckers, let me out of here. I farted for you, what more do you want from me? Jesus fuck.

Main Menu

free stuff for you

Started by tyrannosaurus vex, November 19, 2015, 12:05:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrannosaurus vex

i run a server that has features similar to dropbox (file sync/share etc). if you are a person who would like a way to share/host files without some lame ass ad-driven bullshit and/or care about privacy (all the files are encrypted and as the server admin even i do not have access without your keys, and it has been some time since the last NSA raid. also the server is behind a valid SSL certificate), i will make an account for you if you ask. might be ok for hosting propaganda and assorted nonsense.

truth in advertising: this is really so i can get some experience managing this particular platform. there's no cost to you. the only caveat is i'm not claiming to be some mega corporation with 100% uptime and i'm not responsible for backing up your data. if my hard drives crash your shit goes with them.

just don't spam up my drive space with anything illegal, immoral, or stupid like Nickelback mp3s.

oh and the domain is www.disc0rd.com which is awesomer than dropbox.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Cain

Quote from: V3X on November 19, 2015, 12:05:30 AM
anything illegal, immoral, or stupid like Nickelback mp3s.

That's like 90% of everything on my HD.

Except the Nickleback mp3s, that's like, only 10% at most.

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Cain on November 19, 2015, 12:56:53 AM
Quote from: V3X on November 19, 2015, 12:05:30 AM
anything illegal, immoral, or stupid like Nickelback mp3s.

That's like 90% of everything on my HD.

Except the Nickleback mp3s, that's like, only 10% at most.

I expected more from you. Like, at least 15%.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Pergamos

What size of storage are you able to offer? I don't need to know an exact number, more if this is only an appropriate place for image and text files, or if it is of a size that can hold PDF's or movies.

tyrannosaurus vex

Default quota is 10 GB which can be expanded if needed (but no promises). Also the encryption adds some size to your files.