News:

Everyone who calls themselves "wolf-something" or "something-wolf" almost inevitably turns out to be an irredeemable shitneck.

Main Menu

Ask Bella

Started by Bella, December 24, 2003, 06:07:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mangrove

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy
Quote from: Pope T.Mangrove xvii
Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of DoomThanks, Mang. I'll probably be speaking with her this afternoon and I'll ask her if she's willing to accept this mission. There's nothing she enjoys more than messing with someone via writing.

[mr burns]  excellent..... [mr burns]

8)
I suspect that whatever Demonica comes up with will be devilishly effective, but if not, you can always contact your credit card company.  They might be interested in a company that does not accept their card, but won't delete it either :evil:

good idea eld. 'an epistle to the mastercardeons from mangrove xvii'
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Zurtok Khan

Dear Bella,

I did something very naughty the other day.  My friend (actually 3 of my friends) are going on a Mormon Mission to spread the word, and all that pretentious shit.  So, I'm online saturday night, and friend comes online.  

Friend: Wanna hear something crazy?
Me: There are crazy things I haven't heard?  Sure.
F: I'm going to the MTC (the place where mormon's are taught propaganda, avoid at all costs.  All males placed within are forbidden from even knowing that they have genitals, or that anyone else has genitals) in like 85 hours!
M: So, what else is going on?
F: Err...uhh...I'm leaving for two years dude.
M: Really?  So how's the rest of your family.
F: Uhh...they're fine.  Look, I have to go.
M: Alright, have fun Jesusing in Albania for two years. (on another note did Jesus ever go to Albania?  And, if so, do you think it's rude to think that YOU could do it better then HIM?)

This conversation really DID happen.  So...what do you think Bella?

Or anyone else, I won't get snappy...this time...
Resistance is Fertile.

Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.
-Mark Twain

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.
-Mark Twain

BADGE OF HONOR

I think that, if they're that enthusiastic, and you're not, you weren't really all that friendly.  At least, that's my experience.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Bella

Dear Khan,

I think your friend is so much into the Mormon mindset that he can't even comprehend someone not being excited for him to go. Hence Badger's comment that you guys weren't all that friendly to begin with.  And I also think it will be a great and grand thing for him to go to Albania where most people don't believe exactly the same things he does. Hopefully, he'll be one of the lucky ones who has his eyes and his mind opened by the experience.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Horab Fibslager

sadly, he'll probaly take pity on the unforgiven heathens milling about doign heathen things. especially the coffee drinkers. he'll feel genuine compassion adn sympathy for those unloved by his lord and saviour jesus christ . he'll work day and night and find the confiction and faith he needs to get thorugh and save just one more soul.
Hell is other people.

CORNHOLIO

Auntie Bella, how come grown ups fight over stupid stuff,  when they yell it gives me a headache :(
ARE YOU THREATENING ME??? IIII AAAMMMM COOORRRNNNHOOOLLIIOOOOO!!!!!!

Bella

Quote from: a clockwork applesadly, he'll probaly take pity on the unforgiven heathens milling about doign heathen things. especially the coffee drinkers. he'll feel genuine compassion adn sympathy for those unloved by his lord and saviour jesus christ . he'll work day and night and find the confiction and faith he needs to get thorugh and save just one more soul.
Sadly, I imagine you're right.  :(
just like in a dream

Bella

Quote from: CORNHOLIOAuntie Bella, how come grown ups fight over stupid stuff,  when they yell it gives me a headache :(
I don't know. It gives me a headache, too.
just like in a dream

illusion

Dear Bella,

Why did you buy that nasty instant oatmeal stuff you know I hate when you knew I was going to eat breakfast at your house today?

agent compassion

Dear Illusion,

Maybe Bella is so fried from the heatwaves that she just couldn't bear to cook regular oatmeal, and was hoping in vain that the quality of instant oatmeal had improved of late.

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

illusion

Good point. I probably just should have had icecream for breakfast, like she did, huh?

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

agent compassion

QuoteI probably just should have had icecream for breakfast, like she did, huh?

A typical service of icecream is a couple hundred calories and contains all the nutrition of regular milk, plus whatever else is in there. As breakfasts go, you could do a lot worse than icecream. But it has to be GOOD icecream, not store brand or generic which is full of preservatives and stabilizers and very little actual ingredients. I recommend Ben & Jerry's, or Tillamook. :D

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

Bella

It was Dreyers, which is about the best we can buy around here.
I hate that generic brand crap - better to eat a little bit of good icecream than a lot of the bad stuff.
just like in a dream

East Coast Hustle

Tillamook is fuckin' righteous stuff.

love their brown cow, and they make the ONLY strawberry ice cream you will ever find me stuffing my face with.

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"