News:

To the "allies," if you aren't complicit in my crimes then you are complicit in theirs.

Main Menu

Pot/drugs: An all-encompassing explanation.

Started by Doktor Howl, February 15, 2010, 09:50:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nuclearcabbage

><><><><><><

nuclearcabbage

Quote from: Pixie O'Fubar on February 16, 2010, 11:33:51 PM
I really hope I wasn't as full of shit as nuclear cabbage when I was smoking on the daily.

its ok to disagree with someone.
><><><><><><

Pope Pixie Pickle

nuclearcabbage

Quote from: Pixie O'Fubar on February 16, 2010, 11:36:28 PM
See? The fucker just proved my point.

im gonne be honest here: i really dont know what youre talking about
><><><><><><

Maria

Quote from: nuclearcabbage on February 16, 2010, 11:34:05 PM
f-r-a-g-g-l-e-?

Someone who spends their whole life ripped to the tits on drugs, or at least who lets it define who they are.

nuclearcabbage

are you implying that i spend my whole life ripped to the tits on drugs?
-because i dont...

as for letting my life be defined by marijuana or "drugs"..

now why would i want to do that?

><><><><><><

Maria

Quote from: nuclearcabbage on February 16, 2010, 11:47:36 PM
are you implying that i spend my whole life ripped to the tits on drugs?
-because i dont...

as for letting my life be defined by marijuana or "drugs"..

now why would i want to do that?

You write like a third grader, so it was the natural assumption.

nuclearcabbage

><><><><><><

Maria

Quote from: Horrendous Foreign Love Stoat on February 16, 2010, 11:56:06 PM
QuoteOkay, that's who Roger has been listening to, I just never saw her picture.

god Nigels gonna toast me for this ... but I thought it was Nichelle Nichols.

I can see the resemblance, but I can't see the Lt Uhuru singing like that. 

Bella

Quote from: Calamity Nigel on February 16, 2010, 10:47:29 PM
I think the reasoning for the 24 plants is that they're assuming people will grow for more than themselves, and also that they will grow a large enough supply at any given time that they won't have to grow anymore for a while. You're allowed to have up to 24 oz as well.

Keeping in mind that many people with green cards are severely ill/disabled and couldn't possibly maintain a constant grow op, if they can grow at all, it's very reasonable.

I'm thinking that if I do get a card, assuming the dispensary bill passes I'll grow my max number of plants and donate the excess to a dispensary.

That would be a really nice thing to do, Nigel. The dispensary I go to passes on donated stuff all the time.  The lady who owns it even goes so far as to roll donated pot into joints for the folks who are too disabled to roll their own.  Right now, I'm working on a bag of very seedy Mendocino Gold she gave me -and in exchange, I'll return most of the viable seeds for her to sell or pass on. The rest are going away for when we have a private enough place to grow our own.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Horrendous Foreign Love Stoat on February 16, 2010, 11:56:06 PM
QuoteOkay, that's who Roger has been listening to, I just never saw her picture.

god Nigels gonna toast me for this ... but I thought it was Nichelle Nichols.

Naw, because she's HAWT and there is a vague resemblance around the eyes. I was far more horrified at whoever it was thinking that it was Maya Angelou. Because, OH MY GOD, NO. Also, that would mean having Maya Angelou as my avatar, and, while I'm sure she's great and everything, I do not dig her poetry.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Bella on February 17, 2010, 12:04:29 AM
Quote from: Calamity Nigel on February 16, 2010, 10:47:29 PM
I think the reasoning for the 24 plants is that they're assuming people will grow for more than themselves, and also that they will grow a large enough supply at any given time that they won't have to grow anymore for a while. You're allowed to have up to 24 oz as well.

Keeping in mind that many people with green cards are severely ill/disabled and couldn't possibly maintain a constant grow op, if they can grow at all, it's very reasonable.

I'm thinking that if I do get a card, assuming the dispensary bill passes I'll grow my max number of plants and donate the excess to a dispensary.

That would be a really nice thing to do, Nigel. The dispensary I go to passes on donated stuff all the time.  The lady who owns it even goes so far as to roll donated pot into joints for the folks who are too disabled to roll their own.  Right now, I'm working on a bag of very seedy Mendocino Gold she gave me -and in exchange, I'll return most of the viable seeds for her to sell or pass on. The rest are going away for when we have a private enough place to grow our own.

The thing is, unless I'm mistaken, Oregon Health Plan doesn't cover the cost of medical marijuana, so the people who can afford it the least are also the least able to access it. So, yeah. It would be an easy way to help people.

I looked up the Oregon law again and you can have up to 24 plants, but no more than 6 can be mature at a time so you'd have to grow them in shifts. That's still a lot.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Maria

I wonder why we put up with people telling us how many plants of any kind we can grow.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Maria on February 17, 2010, 12:46:03 AM
I wonder why we put up with people telling us how many plants of any kind we can grow.

I don't know. That is, in fact, really fucked-up.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Horrendous Foreign Love Stoat on February 17, 2010, 12:47:09 AM
I can't even have a poppy garden thanks to smack heads  :sad:

Really? Somniferum are legal here, I have a bunch of seeds and actually, thanks for the reminder, planting time is NOW.