News:

What about those weed gangsters that are mad about you giving speeches in Bumfuck, Maine?

Main Menu

Miley Spears: A retraction, no apology, and laughs at your expense.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, November 15, 2012, 02:17:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Coyote

I love the bit about having high grades. " I get good grades so I must be a better class of creature than you" :lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Elder Iptuous on November 16, 2012, 03:25:38 AM
:lulz:
oh that's fantastic!  I mean, i'm sure you've got file cabinets full of that shit,

You have no idea.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: American Jackal on November 16, 2012, 03:32:31 AM
I love the bit about having high grades. " I get good grades so I must be a better class of creature than you" :lulz:

Yeah, you'd think she'd at least have the good sense to download a proper boilerplate and fill it in, but instead we got to hear all about her PETA membership.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 16, 2012, 03:34:45 AM

Yeah, you'd think she'd at least have the good sense to download a proper boilerplate and fill it in, but instead we got to hear all about her PETA membership.

PETA - a well known way to ingratiate yourself with a Texas court.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on November 16, 2012, 03:41:08 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 16, 2012, 03:34:45 AM

PETA - a well known way to ingratiate yourself with a Texas court.

Yeah, that was giggle-worthy.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on November 15, 2012, 02:33:56 PM
You know, there's all the people who claim to follow the Fluffy Pink Unicorn Eris™, who really do some evil shit if they feel slighted.

I don't think I've ever witnessed any of us who lean towards the Eris of Strife, Doom, and Horrormirth™ doing anything nearly as bad (even when pushed).

Step aside, let the man go through.

The Good Reverend Roger

Frankly, I'd have laughed the whole thing off if she hadn't fucked with my father.

Intentionally or not.  I don't care.

The Good Reverend Roger

Dingo keeps wandering in and out of this thread.

Don't wear your control-C keys out, dude.

Anna Mae Bollocks

He needs to MONITOR us.

And lock down his group so we don't MONITOR him.

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mangrove

This is beyond the fucking pale. Showing up at your dad's house? JESUS FUCKING H CHRIST IN A METH LAB.

:walken: :cramstipated:
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Mangrove on November 16, 2012, 04:51:10 AM
This is beyond the fucking pale. Showing up at your dad's house? JESUS FUCKING H CHRIST IN A METH LAB.

No, she got the wrong address, sent her little threat letter to my dad.  His address is listed.  Mine is unpublished.  So my dad gets all confused and freaked out concerning a lawsuit threat that made no sense at all to him.  He isn't young.  He doesn't need that shit.

Mangrove

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 16, 2012, 04:53:05 AM

No, she got the wrong address, sent her little threat letter to my dad.  His address is listed.  Mine is unpublished.  So my dad gets all confused and freaked out concerning a lawsuit threat that made no sense at all to him.  He isn't young.  He doesn't need that shit.

I stand corrected. Still, writing a threatening legal letter and being your own character witness is lame. Also, for fuck's
sake at least shell out some $$ for Legal Zoom. I'm sorry your dad had to get pulled into this.

By the way, I too am a really really excellent, talented person. I'm married, own one dog (a beagle/labrador mix) and was quite strong academically. I like reading, music, martial arts and litigation. People think I'm wonderful. No, srsly. I'm delightful
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Mangrove on November 16, 2012, 05:04:29 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 16, 2012, 04:53:05 AM

I stand corrected. Still, writing a threatening legal letter and being your own character witness is lame. Also, for fuck's
sake at least shell out some $$ for Legal Zoom. I'm sorry your dad had to get pulled into this.

By the way, I too am a really really excellent, talented person. I'm married, own one dog (a beagle/labrador mix) and was quite strong academically. I like reading, music, martial arts and litigation. People think I'm wonderful. No, srsly. I'm delightful.

:lulz:

hooplala

She's an established editor on several wikis!? Well color me impressed, I retract everything negative I've ever said about her. 
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz: That was AMAZING!

A fake cease and desist, sent under a fake name, representing a fake name, angry because their fake name was mistaken for a sockpuppet of someone else's fake name. :lulz:

Also, gets good grades.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."