News:

"Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed." - Jesus

Main Menu

Grampa Khaos

Started by Malaul, June 08, 2004, 04:34:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malaul

I just wanna give props to you for takin teh time and energy to transcribe the 3 word story, this must have taken for ever, you are awsome!!

::gives you a super sized cup of your favorite caffeinated beverage::
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Grampa Kaos

yeah over twelve hours so far...though i'm done fer now  my fingers a gettin tight...though we are up to like page hundred and ninety- eight i think...i'll get them last ones tommorrow after work...props to all you story writers too...damn thing is so funny at times i couldn't stop....i've done a mininul edit  just the occasional period and capital letter...ohh and one switcheroo  these set of simultanious posts that just worked better reversed...ohhh here comes my pizza  ...  P.S.  go ahead and move the redux over iffen you want i'll find it to finish it...and anyone wanting to add to the 3 word just keep the original going until i get caught up...I AM KING OF THE COPY AND PASTE   :roll:  :lol:  :roll:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen: .I AM KING OF THE COPY AND PASTE   :roll:  :lol:  :roll:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen: .I AM KING OF THE COPY AND PASTE   :roll:  :lol:  :roll:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen: .I AM KING OF THE COPY AND PASTE   :roll:  :lol:  :roll:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen: .I AM KING OF THE COPY AND PASTE   :roll:  :lol:  :roll:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
Myths and legends die hard in America. We love them for the extra dimension they provide, the illusion of near-infinite possibility to erase the narrow confines of most men's reality. Weird heroes and mold-breaking champions exist as living proof to those who need it that the tyranny of "the rat race" is not yet final.
     - HUNTER S. THOMPSON, 1937-2005

MEAT            C.R.S.F. cause i'm a joiner

Malaria test subject #777

You rock, Grampa!

Thanks so much for doing this.
A lab accident in the sperm bank made me what I am today.

Grampa Kaos

::bows::  now that it is finnallllllllllly done i accept your praise....

it was kinda fun to do too...in a point and click drudgery sorta way..
Myths and legends die hard in America. We love them for the extra dimension they provide, the illusion of near-infinite possibility to erase the narrow confines of most men's reality. Weird heroes and mold-breaking champions exist as living proof to those who need it that the tyranny of "the rat race" is not yet final.

Bella

I can't believe you did that for us.

Thank you, so much!
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Horab Fibslager

j00 r0x0r ALL our b0x0rz!

thx dude.
Hell is other people.

Grampa Kaos

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of DoomI can't believe you did that for us.

Thank you, so much!
what can i say HUGH asked nicely and i didn't want to get stabbinated....

your welcome,

Bella

Quote from: Grampa Kaos
Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of DoomI can't believe you did that for us.

Thank you, so much!
what can i say HUGH asked nicely and i didn't want to get stabbinated....

your welcome,
Cool. 8)
I didn't want to get stabbinated either, but I'm waaay too lazy to do what you did.

I couldn't sleep the other night and watched you work for hours and hours on end. Amazing.
just like in a dream

MedeoPlusPlus

1. e4             e5
2. Bc4           Bc5
3. Qf3           Ne7
4. Qxf7++

Bella

Grampa hasn't been around for a while.

Where'd ya go, Grampa? :(
just like in a dream

MedeoPlusPlus

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of Doom
Where'd ya go, Grampa? :(

Where's he goin'?
Home again, he's home again...

(Alright, alright, I'll stop quoting that song...)
1. e4             e5
2. Bc4           Bc5
3. Qf3           Ne7
4. Qxf7++

Malaul

maybe the praire squid got him? :shock:  :shock:  :shock:
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.